Chanel 2020 Spring Summer (20S)

Do you know if this is confirmed in Europe? I'm going to London and Italy from early to mid March and really hope I can catch the release date of spring summer! :hrmm:
Mh... not sure you’ll see it. Especially in EU. Usually, as I said, the launch day it’s the third Friday of the month, so probably the 27th and they don’t have everything on launch day. Stuff start coming in at the beginning of April.

Does Chanel sometimes change the strap drop of the classic flaps? I recently saw on FP a small classic flap with like 22" drop. I ruled out all classic flaps bc I only wear crossbody and hand-held. I'm trying to get a mini caviar in black but since they are never available, if smalls come with longer drop, I might just go for that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Does Chanel sometimes change the strap drop of the classic flaps? I recently saw on FP a small classic flap with like 22" drop. I ruled out all classic flaps bc I only wear crossbody and hand-held. I'm trying to get a mini caviar in black but since they are never available, if smalls come with longer drop, I might just go for that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Sometimes people send their bags to Leather Surgeons for the chain to be modified, so the bag can be worn crossbody.