Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Great choices! I am also interested in that cw of Cosmographia so feel free to post lots of mod shots.

I also love Folie Parade and want one - it’s fun and whimsical and reminds me of Dr Seuss. The designer, Claire Fanjul, has a lovely IG account :hbeat:
I never thought of Dr. Seuss, but you're right it! It does have the same whimscal feel. Will have to check Claire Fanjul's IG account.

On another note, we are supposed to have snow storm today, a good excuse to stay home and play with my new scarves, so will post some mod pictures later.
Thank you all! :smile:

These came home with me today. Still fresh in the box.
Cosmographia - cw12 - which surprised me - because I didn't love the design in the 90 silk format for some reason. But I love it in the larger format, plus it is a gorgeous shade of pink;
The Three Graces shawl -cw16
Etriers Remix - cw07 - such elegant scarf.
Plumes en Fete - cw05 this choice also surprised me, I was sure I would like the pink (cw11) or orange (cw07), since those are usually "my colours", but the blues and reds are really nice.
La Folle Parade - cw12- Love at first site - such a whimsical, happy scarf. I don't see how anyone could feel sad wearing this scarf.
Looking at these scarves, I can't help but feel they are great illustrations of the diversity and creativity of Hermes scarves, from the classic, to the whimiscal.

Still hoping for a La Source Pegase mousseline.
Also interested in the Kawa Ora CSGM. Like the Cosmographia, I find the larger format more interesting. But that's it for now. (Wallet needs a rest!)

Thanks for all the enabling pictures! :smile:

View attachment 4642490 View attachment 4642491 View attachment 4642492
Congratulations, Canuck ... beautiful choice!

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
@Hat Trick and @Awillow here are a couple of shots. I'm terrible at photos, folding these shawls and the lighting isn't that great so apologies in advance. I do think that like in most Hermes CSGM's folds in different directions significantly changes how it looks. I like seeing the taupe and red, but it's certainly possible to concentrate on the blues/lavenders or the greens. IMG_0793.jpg IMG_0795.jpg

Feathers with the Cricket
Such amazing feathers!

Cosmographia Universalis cw 06 naturel/jaune/rosé CSGM

View attachment 4641160

View attachment 4641161
Gorgeous! I think that Cosmographia shines as a CSGM

Thank you. You are too sweet. The ties I do are just a simple puffy tie. There are a lot of folks here can tie b things amazing.

Yes!! Very bright. When I first saw the red blue combo, the first thing I wanted to do was run, but in this pattern it reminds me of 4th of July.

Thank you, by the first do you mean the red/blue?

very gorgeous. I love who the soft colors look on you. Beautiful.
Yes, the red blue looks amazing

All gorgeous, J! Thank you for all the wonderful mod shots... The Plumes is amazing, but I also really like the red FP in a sort of finesse

@Miss Anastrof

Please excuse the lack of and quality of photos, but hope this helps!

View attachment 4641858

Pink CW on the left, Marron CW on the rightView attachment 4641859
This is such a wonderful design! The feathers are fantastic in both of these CWs. Did one come home with you? Or, will one?

Scarfies - could I please get your opinions? I’m on the fence about Colliers et Chiens CW3, Rouge/Blanc/Bleu. Originally, I thought it was a must have, due to the dog images, then it was crossed off my wish list once I could see in detail that no dog pictured resembles either of my sweet babies.

When last in store, I tried it on and really liked it (to my surprise), BUT to me, the main background colour looks like it was originally white and went into the wash with something red and I’m not sure I can get onboard with this colour. Does anyone else see what I see or am I being silly?

View attachment 4641861
Feel the same as you... As a dog lover, I was super excited about this design, then the dogs pictured don’t resemble any of mine, past or present, so I don’t think I’ll be getting this scarf. I see what you mean about the faded look and I agree... Not crazy about it

Here is my Three Graces shawl in action today.View attachment 4642061
Oooh, fabulous! Congrats!

My shop visit, some are from last and last last season.
All so lovely... Thanks for the pics!

These came home with me today. Still fresh in the box.
Cosmographia - cw12 - which surprised me - because I didn't love the design in the 90 silk format for some reason. But I love it in the larger format, plus it is a gorgeous shade of pink;
The Three Graces shawl -cw16
Etriers Remix - cw07 - such elegant scarf.
Plumes en Fete - cw05 this choice also surprised me, I was sure I would like the pink (cw11) or orange (cw07), since those are usually "my colours", but the blues and reds are really nice.
La Folle Parade - cw12- Love at first site - such a whimsical, happy scarf. I don't see how anyone could feel sad wearing this scarf.
Looking at these scarves, I can't help but feel they are great illustrations of the diversity and creativity of Hermes scarves, from the classic, to the whimiscal.

Still hoping for a La Source Pegase mousseline.
Also interested in the Kawa Ora CSGM. Like the Cosmographia, I find the larger format more interesting. But that's it for now. (Wallet needs a rest!)

Thanks for all the enabling pictures! :smile:

View attachment 4642490 View attachment 4642491 View attachment 4642492
Wow! Congrats! So many lovelies, but I must say that my fav is the Cosmographia... It’s amazing as a CSGM, especially in these luscious colors... Would love to see them modeled!

Here's my latest--- the Kawa Ora CSGM. Love the touches of taupe, red, and lavender which are unusual with the predominantly blue/green/white colorway. View attachment 4642577 View attachment 4642578 View attachment 4642579
Oooooh, I adored KO as a 90 and now even more in this format... Magnificent! Congrats!

Cosmographia and Plumes en Fete, both in 90 size. I probably wouldn't have picked out the Plumes en Fete but when I saw it in person, I fell in love. I also love Cosmographia, the blues and pinks really sing out to me.

Edited: Cosmographia is not a 2020 scarf
So beautiful!

@Hat Trick and @Awillow here are a couple of shots. I'm terrible at photos, folding these shawls and the lighting isn't that great so apologies in advance. I do think that like in most Hermes CSGM's folds in different directions significantly changes how it looks. I like seeing the taupe and red, but it's certainly possible to concentrate on the blues/lavenders or the greens. View attachment 4643159 View attachment 4643160

Thank you!

Reactions: kipp
As requested, mod shots
Cosmographia - I think this is my favorite this season, narrowly beating out The Three Graces, which is surprising to me, since I was initially excited about The Three Graces and Cosmographia really wasn't even on my radar.
The Three Graces
Plumes en Fete
Etriers Remix
La Folle Parade

View attachment 4643303 View attachment 4643304 View attachment 4643305 View attachment 4643306 View attachment 4643307
Gorgeous!! Thanks, Canuck!