Kelly Twilly Bag Charm

I picked up my kelly bag charm today[emoji322][emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji92] oh my goodness was not prepared for how cute this is!! I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.. but as a bag charm fanatic, I feel pretty lucky [emoji847]
View attachment 4638341View attachment 4638343View attachment 4638344

(Will be posting more close ups in the kelly bag charm thread)

Thank you for letting me share!
That is soooo adorable! Thx for sharing the infos.
That is about the only size bag I could handle in Tadelakt hahahahaha

I picked up my kelly bag charm today[emoji322][emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji92] oh my goodness was not prepared for how cute this is!! I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.. but as a bag charm fanatic, I feel pretty lucky [emoji847]
View attachment 4638341View attachment 4638343View attachment 4638344

(Will be posting more close ups in the kelly bag charm thread)

Thank you for letting me share!
It’s adorable! I think the artisans making these are very skilled. Fine work.

Here is my precious wee one! It is even smaller than it seems online and comes in a tiny box. Mine is in etoupe, veau tadelakt, and phw. It holds two of the newer AirPods but not the case. I don’t think I will be storing anything in there though. Here are some eye candy photos! Thank you for letting me share!
View attachment 4638347View attachment 4638348View attachment 4638349View attachment 4638350

Kelly comparison (mini 20 and 25 sellier)

View attachment 4638351
View attachment 4638352
View attachment 4638353
View attachment 4638354
[emoji173]️
if I were lucky enough to get one, this is my favourite. Do you think you can wear it as a necklace? I wonder if you can post a photo to show the size. I got the mini mini. Chiquito from Jacquemus which can be used as a long necklace maybe this is similar size and bulk?

Reactions: Kristelle01
Here is my precious wee one! It is even smaller than it seems online and comes in a tiny box. Mine is in etoupe, veau tadelakt, and phw. It holds two of the newer AirPods but not the case. I don’t think I will be storing anything in there though. Here are some eye candy photos! Thank you for letting me share!
View attachment 4638347View attachment 4638348View attachment 4638349View attachment 4638350

View attachment 4638351
View attachment 4638352
View attachment 4638353
View attachment 4638354
emoji173.png

Congratulations! She is so adorable!!

View attachment 4638351
View attachment 4638352
View attachment 4638353
View attachment 4638354
[emoji173]️

I think this is one of my favourites so far. I really like the contrast stitching, little work of art.

Even though they're so tiny I still think they're too big for my bags, and some of my bags are big. Even my Flots seems to work better because it's flat. When they get more 3D I lose my nerve.

View attachment 4638351
View attachment 4638352
View attachment 4638353
View attachment 4638354
emoji173.png

This is adorable! Love your etoupe one with the constrast stitching, congrats! :heart:

Reactions: ladysarah
so cute!! i really like the exotic skin ones too! the price hurts though :sad: and i haven't been much of a bag charm girl lately..

Absolutely adorable! :love:

Thank you!! :love:
Thank you, @Purseperson420 and @Kristelle01, for sharing photos of them.
I hope to get one soon too!

You are welcome! Best of luck!!

That is soooo adorable! Thx for sharing the infos.
That is about the only size bag I could handle in Tadelakt hahahahaha

True that! :lol: Thank you:love:

It’s adorable! I think the artisans making these are very skilled. Fine work.

Yes!! It definitely is a little work of art:hbeat::hbeat::hbeat: such impressive skills

Do you think this can be worn as a necklace?

The twilly seems to be stitched on so not unless you add your own strap... I don't think I would use it in that way

if I were lucky enough to get one, this is my favourite. Do you think you can wear it as a necklace? I wonder if you can post a photo to show the size. I got the mini mini. Chiquito from Jacquemus which can be used as a long necklace maybe this is similar size and bulk?

It isn't super bulky- I think the orange bag charm is puffier. If you like that look I guess you could but I dont think I would use it that way (also the twilly is stitched on)

Congratulations! She is so adorable!!

Thank you!!:blush:

I think this is one of my favourites so far. I really like the contrast stitching, little work of art.
Even though they're so tiny I still think they're too big for my bags, and some of my bags are big. Even my Flots seems to work better because it's flat. When they get more 3D I lose my nerve.

Thank you I gasped when I saw it!! I was really hoping for that specific combo!! :love::love: It is not as thick as the orange bag charm but it is not flat like that flot or the boot/saddle ones

This is adorable! Love your etoupe one with the constrast stitching, congrats! :heart:

Thank you so much!!:love:

Reactions: ladysarah
Ooh hope it’s the tiny Kelly charm. How sweet of ur DH to get this Kelly for you and I hope you show us pics.
I'm so surprised, as I said he dislikes tiny bags. He made huge fun of me when I wanted to buy the London version of the micro Delvaux and that was only £500!

EDIT: It's a Mini Kelly after all! I will not complain :heart:

Last edited:
I'm so surprised, as I said he dislikes tiny bags. He made huge fun of me when I wanted to buy the London version of the micro Delvaux and that was only £500!

EDIT: It's a Mini Kelly after all! I will not complain :heart:

Another very happy outcome! I hope you post the specs in the Mini Kelly thread, I always love to see what you end up with since you have cool taste, and I assume your husband does too.