Color transfer - how to prevent?

vivaciousbev1

Oct 11, 2017
I just wore my Chanel 20c grey flap a few times...but I feel it got some color transfer on it(hard to see - it’s on the top side of the pocket), I wore it with some of my dark suits but they don’t transfer color and I’ve washed them (obviously not washed enough!). Any clue how to remove?

Attachments

• 929F0540-5D33-436D-8F0A-81046016CD68.jpeg
    929F0540-5D33-436D-8F0A-81046016CD68.jpeg
    276.3 KB · Views: 279
How to prevent: Some people have had good luck using a protective leather spray. (People on this forum and some bloggers).

How to clean: Leather cleaner such as saphir renovateur and saphir cleaning soap, which are both used by Hermes to clean handbags sent in to the spa.

I can’t really see any colour transfer on your bag though. Must be very mild !

How to prevent: Some people have had good luck using a protective leather spray. (People on this forum and some bloggers).

How to clean: Leather cleaner such as saphir renovateur and saphir cleaning soap, which are both used by Hermes to clean handbags sent in to the spa.

I can’t really see any colour transfer on your bag though. Must be very mild !
Thank you! I used Cadillac cleaner but no luck. It is very mild as I used it twice (it’s on top left corner pocket.). I’m looking more for prevention tips so it doesn’t get worse (not a believer in not using my bags) haha!