Votes: 20 19.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.9%

• Total voters

littleboss

Oct 25, 2019
Hi everyone :smile:
What do you think about the Vavin bag?
I think to be in love with the black monogram empreinte bag but I don't know if it's real love or just an infatuation of the moment.
I saw it also in damier ebene but I think that the monogram would be more versatile.
What do you also think about the empreinte leather? I only have canvas bags but I'm curios about this type of leather.
Thank you for your help :smile: vavin.jpegvavin2.jpegvavin3.jpegvavin4.jpegvavin5.jpeg

I love Vavin! So much so that I have four of them. You should get one! I find the PM size to be a great day to evening bag, with enough room to fit all my essentials. I have three in the empreinte leather and one in DE. IMO, they’re all beautiful, but I do tend to use my empreinte ones more.

I love the Vavin!! I have the DE in red and it’s perfect. I use it casually and it goes well in formal settings. I like the fact that the straps can be semi- adjustable and can be worn as cross body, purse, or handheld. I usually do purse but then often switch to cross body. It fits enough for a wallet, mini pochette, iPhoneX, etc. I don’t think it would fit the cosmetic pouch but have not tried it.

I think it’s a classic and timeless. Tbh, some recent LV bags are mainly current trends and I try to stay away from those. I am not a fan of the Empriente though, but that’s just a personal preference! :smile:

Thanks for this thread. Thinking of putting this on my wishlist but in the tourterelle :smile: I wanted a beige chanel flap (I know they’re different) but I just can’t justify the price and I think I’m liking this one a lot :smile:

Reactions: hart88hart
Thanks for this thread. Thinking of putting this on my wishlist but in the tourterelle :smile: I wanted a beige chanel flap (I know they’re different) but I just can’t justify the price and I think I’m liking this one a lot :smile:
I just got the Tourterelle and LOVE it! It's a beautiful color and great neutral!!! I had a beige Chanel flap and sold it. For the price point I was constantly worried about color transfer and so didn't enjoy carrying it. It's a very similar size and feel without the HUGE price tag!

I just got the Tourterelle and LOVE it! It's a beautiful color and great neutral!!! I had a beige Chanel flap and sold it. For the price point I was constantly worried about color transfer and so didn't enjoy carrying it. It's a very similar size and feel without the HUGE price tag!
Thanks for this! Keep me posted on possible color transfer on the tourterelle please! This might be a bday present for myself :smile:

Reactions: Love My Fur-babies
Hello all!
I'm sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I was wondering if one of you Vavin PM owners could help me out. I recently purchased mine online, and I want to get a base shaper for it before it gets here. Could anybody please measure the interior dimensions of the base of the main compartment? I would really appreciate it :angel: