Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Yes, it’s the lavender cw - it’s insanely gorgeous but it’s similar in color to my lavender Tyger so I’d have to think about it... And I sure did buy something, but it’s not from this season, so I didn’t post it here... Will share in sotd when I can shoot it in some light. I will say I’m twins with Fifi (yet again!). :happydance:

Thank you! It’s a surprising cw, it’s really amazing tied. But because they only had two cws, I couldn’t pull the trigger just yet. I would really like to see the other cws first. I love your choices, too, ladybaga!!
Thank you so much! I'm hoping to keep my purchases down to the two I purchased and maybe one more...The season is young, so there are many more colorways to explore! In the meantime, please don't forget about how gorgeous that yellow plumes is on you!!

Reactions: Joannadyne and Meta
Scarf tag says 70/30. So much for accuracy of receipts :huh:

My guess is because Patchwork Horse is a reissued design. In the past, it was 65/35. The reference number plays a part. ;) I would say go with the care tag instead of relying on the receipt in this case.

I noticed this last season with PDV and La Madison, some colorways were 70/30 and others were 65/35.

maybe the colors require a different ratio?? Anyone know why the difference in cashmere:silk ratio??
Difference between cw and not designs? But do the ratio on the care tag differs as well? :thinking: (I doubt it but please feel free to correct me.)

Last edited:
My guess is that Patchwork Horse is a reissued design. In the past, it was 65/35. The reference number plays a part. ;) I would say go with the care tag instead of relying on the receipt in this case.

Difference between cw and not designs? But do the ratio on the care tag differs as well? :thinking: (I doubt it but please feel free to correct me.)
Patchwork Horse is a reissue—I have it in a 90 cm silk from a number of years ago.

Dutchess of Neutrals, reporting for duty. It seems I only lurk and when posting only post neutrals but that's me. Beautiful Cosmographia Universalis CSGM in CW16
20200105_222401.jpg 20200105_213016.jpg 20200105_212945.jpg 20200105_212935.jpg 20200105_212917.jpg 20200105_212408.jpg 20200105_212241.jpg

True color can be seen the close ups. If you liked Acte III from AW19 in the brown, you may like this. CU is more neutral than Acte III and sooo wearable. I'm in love with Jan B's designs. The H stock pic doesn't do it justice.

Last edited:
Thank you so much csetcos! I think this will be easy to wear with all of the color options in this particular colorway. Anything that interests you this season?
I picked up this losange. Might get the Three Graces shawl but not sure what CW yet. Also really excited for C’est La Fete- but will try and limit myself to only 1 CW as I have been leaning toward cashmeres, 140 silks, and men’s 100s.

Attachments

• BADF6027-536D-4AC0-B28B-738CD14D7D2D.jpeg
    BADF6027-536D-4AC0-B28B-738CD14D7D2D.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 790
Dutchess of Neutrals, reporting for duty. It seems I only lurk and when posting only post neutrals but that's me. Beautiful Cosmographia Universalis CSGM in CW16
View attachment 4631620 View attachment 4631621 View attachment 4631622 View attachment 4631623 View attachment 4631624 View attachment 4631625 View attachment 4631626

True color can be seen the close ups. If you liked Acte III from AW19 in the brown, you may like this. CU is more neutral than Acte III and sooo wearable. I'm in love with Jan B's designs. The H stock pic doesn't do it justice.
Hello Beauty !
Thank you for this post
You chose well, as always
Heavenly neutral

Patchwork Horse is a reissue—I have it in a 90 cm silk from a number of years ago.
Patchwork Horse was a 90? I have the old CSGM that looks a lot like this season's turquoise, but the colors of the older issue are richer. Less white, deeper hues.
EDIT after seeing @froufrou's post: what is the 90 you are talking about then?
EDIT again: never mind! :whut:

Last edited: