What CLs are you wearing today? (II)

Hi guys - forgive me for posting here (not sure how to start my own thread on this laptop). I'm torn between the So Kate and the Pigalle. Will try to visit my local Nordstrom tomorrow to try on. For reference my flippers are on the wide side and I wear a size 8 US (sometimes 8.5 depending on the shoe).

Also would you ladies recommend packing these shoes as a vacation shoe to wear around a resort? :confused1: HELP!

Also looking for recommendations as to wear to buy tropical vacation outfits. It seems like everything is for fall now that the weather is getting cold.

Hi guys - forgive me for posting here (not sure how to start my own thread on this laptop). I'm torn between the So Kate and the Pigalle. Will try to visit my local Nordstrom tomorrow to try on. For reference my flippers are on the wide side and I wear a size 8 US (sometimes 8.5 depending on the shoe).

Also would you ladies recommend packing these shoes as a vacation shoe to wear around a resort? :confused1: HELP!

Also looking for recommendations as to wear to buy tropical vacation outfits. It seems like everything is for fall now that the weather is getting cold.

Girl lol so Kate (assuming 120) impossible to walk in unless ur a ballerina? They’re more sit down dinner shoes so I would totally not recommend for walking around a resort... if you want a classic look, go for pigalle or pigalle follies 100mm you probably could wear them mind you louboutin in general tends to be uncomfortable just keep that in mind go for nude if it’s for a tropical vacation...
As for clothing, check out shop bop they still have some summery items on sale

and have fun in the sun :heart:

ps try 39 or 39.5 should be good for both models but honestly I would avoid so Kate unless it’s not the 120... many of my friends bought them and now they’re a decoration for their closets or trying to sell them ( you can get them for a good deal on eBay or posh)

hope this helps!

Reactions: NathalieParis

When I went to Mexico last spring, I ended up not taking any Louboutin’s with me. I wanted to but I really felt none of them were walking around on stone pathways etc. type of shoes. I really did not miss having them when I was on my vacation. I mostly wore flip-flops and kitten heel sandals! There are some Louboutin wedge sandals, such as Pyraclou and such that would be appropriate for a tropical vacation… You certainly could prance around the pool in them or wear them with a beach cover-up for cocktails etc. Have fun!

When I went to Mexico last spring, I ended up not taking any Louboutin’s with me. I wanted to but I really felt none of them were walking around on stone pathways etc. type of shoes. I really did not miss having them when I was on my vacation. I mostly wore flip-flops and kitten heel sandals! There are some Louboutin wedge sandals, such as Pyraclou and such that would be appropriate for a tropical vacation… You certainly could prance around the pool in them or wear them with a beach cover-up for cocktails etc. Have fun!

unless you get a peep toe 85mm ( I got yootish 85 on sale and it’s the most comfortable Loubs I own) I don’t think pointy toe shoes are tropical vacay appropriate... just my opinion
I agree some of the louboutin wedges are so cute for vaca

Reactions: mal

I love wedges for vacations. Save the fancy heels for going out to dinner.

Reactions: mal