Prada camera bag or YSL Lou

Prada Camera bag vs YSL Lou

• Prada Camera Bag

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • YSL Lou

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
Prada camera bag! I agree with Cdnfashionista--more classic. Plus, by changing straps, you can make it casual or more dressy. The YSL looks like it's trying too hard to be a vintage Chanel.

I bought the Prada camera bag. Its a very carefeee bag, fits a lot and very well made. I also feel that I can still wear it even if I grow older not like the ysl one which in my opinion fits for younger crowd. My only complain about the Prada camera bag is that there is no pocket inside.

Attachments

• 20191229_150237.jpg
    20191229_150237.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 204
I bought the Prada camera bag. Its a very carefeee bag, fits a lot and very well made. I also feel that I can still wear it even if I grow older not like the ysl one which in my opinion fits for younger crowd. My only complain about the Prada camera bag is that there is no pocket inside.
Thank you for sharing...do you think a full size wallet,sunglasses,keys,cellphone and charger,lipstick,mints will fit inside?Thanks in advance

Congrats on your purchase! I didn't realize it didn't have a pocket inside, that's weird, thanks for pointing it out. But, it's still a gorgeous bag, hope you'll get a ton of use out of it.

Reactions: lvmyhappyhobby
Thank you for sharing...do you think a full size wallet,sunglasses,keys,cellphone and charger,lipstick,mints will fit inside?Thanks in advance

I dont have full size wallet since I only use lv zippy coin purse. But I tried to fit chanel woc + sunglasses case (big), samsung note 10 plus, charger. They all fit and there is more room for keys and gum.

Attachments

• 20191230_225051.jpg
    20191230_225051.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: Cdnfashionista