**Hermes Chat**

Me too! I just started my journey too. I started with a scarves. That was my gateway drug. I just bought a 2002 bag and a bag charm with my SA, waiting for them to ship to the store! I know it's not a B/K/C, but I like the sleekness and I feel that I'll get a lot of use out of it. Keep me posted on your journey! Do you live close to an H store?
Sorry, answered your post above - but forgot to quote you -

I am starting with a scarf too :smile: I think scarf and perfume are probably the easiest things to tip your toes with. Or SLGS. Yes, I've a few boutiques close to me so that's quite good. Though I've only been in there twice, and both times found them cold but polite. But that was when I was just casually exploring. Now I am getting into Hermes, so just have to break that ice and pick my best local store!

Hello,
I just wanted to ask Hermes aficionados for advice!

I got offered a K25 PHW chevre rose lipstick and a B30 Bleu Nuit GHW today.
I was looking for a K25 but I'm not sure about the color, I'm not a pink girl really.
And B30 Bleu Nuit is one of my dream bags but in PHW.

I know the K25 is very coveted right now so I was not sure to get it.

It is going to be my first quota bag so I wanted to know if there is anyone who purchased something that wasn't their exact choices and how much they ended up liking them.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys just to keep you updated, I went back today and got offered a B30 Etoupe in PHW and got that. I hope you think I made a good decision, and thanks so much for all your advice!

Does anyone know if they make the Kelly watch in rose gold? I don’t see it online in that color but not everything is online. I really want one but all of my Cartier bracelets are rose gold so I’m hesitant to do yellow gold. I could do palladium but I don’t like that as much as gold.

I'm just scrolling thru for a moment and see your comment, Etriers. I totally agree about the Gucci ads, particularly the one that often shows up adjacent to tpf. That's the one of the very clearly happy very wrinkled lady who is dressed in a real mismatch of clothes, plaids, whatever. She frightens me b/c she looks -- now, no one get mad --- like a bag lady. Possibly one that is very high.
It’s the tanned wrinkly smoking guy that grosses me out.

It’s the tanned wrinkly smoking guy that grosses me out.
Yes, I find that guy repulsive, absolutely repulsive. The wrinkled old lady with the mismatched clothes is tolerable -- barely. But the tanned wrinkly smoking bare-chested guy is disgusting. I cannot figure out why Gucci is using such models. Maybe they want their ads to be a conversation piece. Why?

Yes, I find that guy repulsive, absolutely repulsive. The wrinkled old lady with the mismatched clothes is tolerable -- barely. But the tanned wrinkly smoking bare-chested guy is disgusting. I cannot figure out why Gucci is using such models. Maybe they want their ads to be a conversation piece. Why?
I’m clueless. and obviously not the demographic they are going after. If I want to see wrinkley, mismatched old lady, I need only go to the mirror. :P

Do you mean Iggy Pop? His hand looks like he's holding a cigarette, but I didn't actually see one.

I’ll add I’m not the target demographic either, but if teen fashion brands are printing Rolling Stones shirts, it’s not surprising Gucci would use Iggy Pop in their campaign.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jbizzybeetle
Do you mean Iggy Pop? His hand looks like he's holding a cigarette, but I didn't actually see one.

I’ll add I’m not the target demographic either, but if teen fashion brands are printing Rolling Stones shirts, it’s not surprising Gucci would use Iggy Pop in their campaign.
apologies to Iggy if I’ve mis-seen the ad, given I try to divert my gaze quickly when page comes up. Honestly, I think I missed out on his popularity also.

I’m clueless. and obviously not the demographic they are going after. If I want to see wrinkley, mismatched old lady, I need only go to the mirror. :P
:lol: LOL! But I'm absolutely sure that you don't qualify as a model for a Gucci ad no matter how mismatched and wrinkly you think you are. The Gucci models we're discussing qualify as "supermodels" --- super mismatched, super wrinkly, super flabby (that guy!), etc. You'd have to work hard messing yourself up to qualify for that group!

Reactions: Jbizzybeetle
The older Italian lady is apparently an actress and model whose parents were also famous so I'm guessing she's instantly recognizable to Italians; the name doesn't ring even a faint bell with me.

From the Gucci website: Guests including Sienna Miller, Iggy Pop, Benedetta Barzini and Gucci Mane are at a party in a villa for the Cruise 2020 campaign conceived by Alessandro Michele. Shot by Harmony Korine and art directed by Christopher Simmonds, the scenes are inclusive, uninhibited hedonism, epitomizing Gucci’s spirit. From the kitchen to the bathtub and in the swimming pool they celebrate: the ageless wild rockstar, the glamorous socialite, the bourgeois lady, the tycoon, and the hip hop star, all wearing pieces and accessories from the collection.