What happened to the leather Slim Flap?

^This is not Ali 10329, It's a legacy leather slim flap. (Like the previous ebay listing of limited edition and like my Zebra Slim Flap)

This is what I think . . . (but I would want it to be authenticated and verified through Coach) When the Legacy line first came out late 06, there were some Legacy Leather Slim Flaps very few! I had seen a pink one on ebay, but because these were not in the catalog or in boutiques they caused a lot of confusion, the lining stripes run horizontally instead of vertically, the size is smaller (thinner) and there is no leather serial patch. These could have been pilot bags, or bags that were pulled from production????

I also think that if this was a fake, there would be more of them.

^This is not Ali 10329, It's a legacy leather slim flap. (Like the previous ebay listing of limited edition and like my Zebra Slim Flap)

This is what I think . . . (but I would want it to be authenticated and verified through Coach) When the Legacy line first came out late 06, there were some Legacy Leather Slim Flaps very few! I had seen a pink one on ebay, but because these were not in the catalog or in boutiques they caused a lot of confusion, the lining stripes run horizontally instead of vertically, the size is smaller (thinner) and there is no leather serial patch. These could have been pilot bags, or bags that were pulled from production????

I also think that if this was a fake, there would be more of them.

OHHHH.....so the seller just used the style number 10329 as a BASE number so buyers would know what the style mostly resembled, though this is the slim flap!!!! Right??? LOL... I saw 10329 and then read her listing and it didnt make any sense to me! thanks, Entheos!!!!

The slim flap is just like the Ali only it is not flat on the bottom - it is like an envelope - does that make sense? It also has a narrower shoulder strap. My charcoal suede slim flap is style #10349 and it is not in the drilldown. Certain special styles including those made for departments stores are not in the drilldown.

I searched the Coach Index all the way to the end the other night and could not find it nor any of the other Limited Edition Legacies. This calls for a Coach Super Sleuth!
Call Jax, they remade the black, white, tan and Whiskey in the 10327 Ali slim flap type. Smaller thinner strap and 2 inches less in width. They still have quantities..of all.. I just ordered the black..:tup:

Thanks Rainbow, do you remember the price? I think they were about 458 last time they were on the website.

I was kinda hoping they were on their way to the outlets, but that sure wouldn't be my luck now would it? lol. I think I'll have to wait for the next pce and hope they still have a few left.

Thanks Rainbow, do you remember the price? I think they were about 458 last time they were on the website.

I was kinda hoping they were on their way to the outlets, but that sure wouldn't be my luck now would it? lol. I think I'll have to wait for the next pce and hope they still have a few left.
Hi Marilee, the slim is $378.00 plus tax. They have whiskey, white, black and tan right now available in Jax. I am waiting for a black right now. The just made more. I do not think they will go to the outlets yet. The were a big seller in the stores at the time the bigger Ali came out last year You can order direct from your store, they just got a fresh batch of black. They were out of black a few weeks ago. The number of the bag is 10327.
Hope you get it, they are cute and lighter...They look the same though...basically but slimer. :tup:

Hi Marilee, the slim is $378.00 plus tax. They have whiskey, white, black and tan right now available in Jax. I am waiting for a black right now. The just made more. I do not think they will go to the outlets yet. The were a big seller in the stores at the time the bigger Ali came out last year You can order direct from your store, they just got a fresh batch of black. They were out of black a few weeks ago. The number of the bag is 10327.
Hope you get it, they are cute and lighter...They look the same though...basically but slimer. :tup:
$378.00?? are you serious? I could have sworn they were only about $50.00 less expensive than the Ali... hmmm, might not have to wait for that pce afterall. :smile:

Hope you get it, they are cute and lighter...They look the same though...basically but slimer.

I got the cotton denim slim flap a few weeks ago at the outlet and fell in love with the style... that's when I started wanting a leather one, now I just have to decide between whiskey and black. you mentioned tan, is that the one they call natural?

$378.00?? are you serious? I could have sworn they were only about $50.00 less expensive than the Ali... hmmm, might not have to wait for that pce afterall. :smile:

Hope you get it, they are cute and lighter...They look the same though...basically but slimer.

I got the cotton denim slim flap a few weeks ago at the outlet and fell in love with the style... that's when I started wanting a leather one, now I just have to decide between whiskey and black. you mentioned tan, is that the one they call natural?
Yes, the natural is what it is called. It also scratches easier like the whiskey color does. That is why I ordered the black before prices went up. I almost got talked into an Ali signature for lighter weight. This store sort of misplaced my order..They were so busy last Saturay. They apologized for the wait. Big convention on new styles this week. I have been waiting since last Saturday for it. They said it will be here on Monday. From now on I order from my regular store. they ship overnight and pay the extra shipping to be nice...Sigh, where is it? :sweatdrop: