Men: What's in your bag?

NateSelwyn25

Jun 2, 2018
What do you usually have in your bag? What do you consider to be "must-have", everyday items? I think there are a few threads that are aimed at women or general population, but I'm interested in seeing what the differences are with us guys.

I always carry the following(no matter the bag size): Wallet, phone, change purse, pocket Moleskin, two ink pens(A nice one and a cheap one to loan out), emergency medicine, saline spray, mints, lip balm, lotion, stain-cleaning wipes, handkerchief, plastic shopping tote(the kind that folds down and has a clip), sunglasses, tissues, pepper-spray and a small multi-tool.

What I *like* to have when I am carrying a larger bag: Personal-sized Filoday diary, water bottle, small umbrella, make-up bag, a novel, a tie or silk scarf(if I am not already wearing one, or a formal one for emergencies), phone power-bank.

My daily carry in a briefcase:
-A leather travel atomizer (Hermes)
-Hand moisturizer (Chanel Or Tom Ford)
-Lipbalm (EOS crystal)
-A key wallet with house key(Chanel)
-Two bifold wallets (one brandless goat leather wallet from Florence and one canvas LV one)
-Sunglasses (LV)
-Car keys
-Miscellaneous keys in a small drawstring bag
-Cell phone
-Earbuds
-A fountain pen or a ballpoint pen (Montblanc, Sailor, Lamy or Cross)
-A small leather agenda / notepad (LV)
-Miscellaneous grocery bills for the applicable gas rebates

I would say the above accurately represents the contents of my bag 365 days a year. On special occasions I might add some cufflinks if I need to jazz up an outfit later in the day.

Oh dear I have so much...here goes

personal phone
work phone
laptop (sometimes)
toiletry pouch which contains medicine (3 different pill bottles), hand sanitizer, wipes, band aids
lucky charm
keys
cardholder
wallet
makeup pouch which contains eyeliner, highlighter, some brushes, powder, concealer, lip gloss
vaseline tube
lip balm
water bottle
pencil case which holds pens, pencils, mini stapler, USB drive
mini agenda
pouch with my 3 epi pens

Oh dear I have so much...here goes

personal phone
work phone
laptop (sometimes)
toiletry pouch which contains medicine (3 different pill bottles), hand sanitizer, wipes, band aids
lucky charm
keys
cardholder
wallet
makeup pouch which contains eyeliner, highlighter, some brushes, powder, concealer, lip gloss
vaseline tube
lip balm
water bottle
pencil case which holds pens, pencils, mini stapler, USB drive
mini agenda
pouch with my 3 epi pens

You gentlemen carry more make up than I do :lol:. I pretty much carry two or three lippies and an eyeliner. But I commiserate on the meds, I always have to carry my inhaler and a couple types of pills... and epi pens are so big, I stopped carrying one, although I should.

You gentlemen carry more make up than I do :lol:. I pretty much carry two or three lippies and an eyeliner. But I commiserate on the meds, I always have to carry my inhaler and a couple types of pills... and epi pens are so big, I stopped carrying one, although I should.

haha! Yeah I like wearing some makeup here and there, its fun! But yeah the biggest pain is the epi pens, but definitely carry one! You never know when you'll need it!

haha! Yeah I like wearing some makeup here and there, its fun! But yeah the biggest pain is the epi pens, but definitely carry one! You never know when you'll need it!
I think men look great when they rock makeup. And yeah, I know re: the epi pen, I really should. May I ask why you carry three of the darn things?

Reactions: bABy Steffy
Carry the epipen! If it was prescribed to you, it is dangerous not to keep it with you. Please, take care of yourself and always keep it close.

Besides, you can use it as an excuse to buy a larger bag to fit it. :biggrin:

Reactions: RT1
Carry the epipen! If it was prescribed to you, it is dangerous not to keep it with you. Please, take care of yourself and always keep it close.

Besides, you can use it as an excuse to buy a larger bag to fit it. :biggrin:
I'm not severely allergic, just prone to some whopper asthma attacks. And God knows I have large bags aplenty...OK, I'll get one!

Reactions: RT1 and Joule
What do you usually have in your bag? What do you consider to be "must-have", everyday items? I think there are a few threads that are aimed at women or general population, but I'm interested in seeing what the differences are with us guys.

I always carry the following(no matter the bag size): Wallet, phone, change purse, pocket Moleskin, two ink pens(A nice one and a cheap one to loan out), emergency medicine, saline spray, mints, lip balm, lotion, stain-cleaning wipes, handkerchief, plastic shopping tote(the kind that folds down and has a clip), sunglasses, tissues, pepper-spray and a small multi-tool.

What I *like* to have when I am carrying a larger bag: Personal-sized Filoday diary, water bottle, small umbrella, make-up bag, a novel, a tie or silk scarf(if I am not already wearing one, or a formal one for emergencies), phone power-bank.

10 months later, I swapped the stain wipes for a Tide Pen, no shopping tote and have thrown in make-up removal wipes, powder concealer, blush, my Mac Ruby Woo lipstick, a light pink or nude lipstick, and my favorite D&D dice.