Prada outlet bags

MissJess818

Nov 6, 2018
Hi all!

I’m new to the Prada side of the forums as I usually frequent the Louis Vuitton threads, but yesterday I was shopping at the outlet mall here in Toronto and strolled into Prada for the first time. I saw a bag I like for what seems like a really good price to me considering it’s a full leather bag. (I’ll attach a picture) price point was around $1060 CAD.
I was wondering if the items in the outlet are previous season models and colours, or is Prada like Gucci who creates outlet items? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• BB448DE9-C045-4D50-979F-3C24EB605C70.jpeg
    BB448DE9-C045-4D50-979F-3C24EB605C70.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 593
Hi all!

I’m new to the Prada side of the forums as I usually frequent the Louis Vuitton threads, but yesterday I was shopping at the outlet mall here in Toronto and strolled into Prada for the first time. I saw a bag I like for what seems like a really good price to me considering it’s a full leather bag. (I’ll attach a picture) price point was around $1060 CAD.
I was wondering if the items in the outlet are previous season models and colours, or is Prada like Gucci who creates outlet items? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I don't know but it's likely a mixture of both.

Hi all!

love that color gurl