Sofia Rainbow bag; Pictures and opinions wanted!

Kapusiini

Oct 12, 2017
I'm in love with this bag. I like Sofia's previous desing/look too, but this softer lined but a little structured Sofia really gets me. Can't be the only one who loves this bag? :smile: If you have pictures of your bag please post here!

ferragamo bags.jpeg
ferragamo2.jpeg ferragamo_mocca.jpeg
For some incomprehensible reason I didn't buy the bag when it was available in boutiques. I'm searching for preloved but I'm a little bit concerned could I spot the difference between real and fake because I'm a newbie what comes to Ferragamo bags... Or how popular this bag even is what comes to fakes...:confused1::shocked:

I also like this bag. I checked on theier website and some other stores but they do not have this bag. Where do you see them and also do you know who might have them. Thanks!

I also like this bag. I checked on theier website and some other stores but they do not have this bag. Where do you see them and also do you know who might have them. Thanks!

these are ole pictures taken in Ferragamo boutique in Hamburg. :/ I have no idea where to buy this bag, I’m searching preloved but no luck yet.

I'm in love with this bag. I like Sofia's previous desing/look too, but this softer lined but a little structured Sofia really gets me. Can't be the only one who loves this bag? :smile: If you have pictures of your bag please post here!

View attachment 4611880
View attachment 4611882 View attachment 4611881
For some incomprehensible reason I didn't buy the bag when it was available in boutiques. I'm searching for preloved but I'm a little bit concerned could I spot the difference between real and fake because I'm a newbie what comes to Ferragamo bags... Or how popular this bag even is what comes to fakes...:confused1::shocked:
Hi Samantha, I found this same bag and purchased the black one on February 14th, 2021 in Bloomies outlet (new), Both colors in medium, try there if you are still looking for this bagdiscounted, of course. If you can get it, you will be happy you waited as the price is favorable. Good luck

I’ve always said, ferragamo bags are the most underrated bags. I love their bags, and I have a lot of them! The quality of their leather far exceeds the more popular , more expensive brands. Sometimes I really wonder if people just buy the “brand” and label and don’t even consider the quality of the material that they pay for. I just purchased the Sofia rainbow, will post photos when I get it. It has multicolor inside when you open it, thus the name “rainbow”. This is another version of the classic Sofia. The Sofia rainbow has two zippers in the front vertically so when you unzip, the different leather colors are displayed. It is also a smoother, Lighter calf leather, not pebble wash.

Last edited:
Hi Samantha, I found this same bag and purchased the black one on February 14th, 2021 in Bloomies outlet (new), Both colors in medium, try there if you are still looking for this bagdiscounted, of course. If you can get it, you will be happy you waited as the price is favorable. Good luck
I’m jealous. My local Bloomies outlet never has anything that looks like it ever set foot in a regular Bloomies store. It feels like TJ Max castoffs.

I’m jealous. My local Bloomies outlet never has anything that looks like it ever set foot in a regular Bloomies store. It feels like TJ Max castoffs.
same here...I went into the local bloomiess outlet store recently and there were no interesting bags at all - Nothing.