Need help onthego

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
So I loved this bag when I saw my friend had it so when I saw it on the website I snagged it before it was out of stock again... I know it’s big, I do like big bags I have a neverfull gm a 4 year old and hopefully another soon, and i know not everyone loves the print, but what do you think?

Attachments

• A250C8A4-4434-4525-A692-90B1F4F0B2F6.jpeg
    A250C8A4-4434-4525-A692-90B1F4F0B2F6.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 483
  • D8E53A36-3389-4375-9282-5C1DB36AE35C.jpeg
    D8E53A36-3389-4375-9282-5C1DB36AE35C.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 478
I think the bag is beautiful. But I did note that one of the youtubers said the bag and corners were stiffer than a Neverfull and she kept bumping it into people. Not an issue you would notice unless you used it for a while.

If you can handle the Neverfull GM, you can handle this one! :biggrin: It looks cute on you. With bigger bags I'm always afraid of not being aware of hitting people/objects but like I said if you are familiar with the Neverfull GM that won't even be a thing. :P

Reactions: missconvy and Lejic
I love big bags and have this OnTheGo in the Black jungle print and I really dislike mine. NF GM slouches and js more comfortable. Whenever I carry mine it reminds me of a reusable grocery bag. My husband because I have the jungle print calls it the Trick or treat bag. Not a fan of it. It’s bulky structured and really hate lugging it around. Sorry to sound negative but I really hate mine.

Reactions: wqh0807
I love big bags and have this OnTheGo in the Black jungle print and I really dislike mine. NF GM slouches and js more comfortable. Whenever I carry mine it reminds me of a reusable grocery bag. My husband because I have the jungle print calls it the Trick or treat bag. Not a fan of it. It’s bulky structured and really hate lugging it around. Sorry to sound negative but I really hate mine.
Did you find it heavy?

Did you find it heavy?

It is pretty heavy and I don’t put much in it at all. It’s just not comfortable to carry around. Getting in and out of the car is annoying because it’s a huge structured square. When shopping in stores you find yourself trying to avoid bumping it into things. A NF conforms to your body and the edges of bag are soft and flexible this bag is rigid. Don’t get me wrong I love the idea of the bag but just do not enjoy carrying it. I brought it to Hawaii and taking it in the airplane and through the airport was not fun. Great tote just not great as a purse.

Reactions: DME
It is pretty heavy and I don’t put much in it at all. It’s just not comfortable to carry around. Getting in and out of the car is annoying because it’s a huge structured square. When shopping in stores you find yourself trying to avoid bumping it into things. A NF conforms to your body and the edges of bag are soft and flexible this bag is rigid. Don’t get me wrong I love the idea of the bag but just do not enjoy carrying it. I brought it to Hawaii and taking it in the airplane and through the airport was not fun. Great tote just not great as a purse.

Update. I went to LV and the Reverse OnTheGo is completely different than the Jungle. Reverse is so soft and flexible. Wish I would have gone with it instead and it’s lighter.