December 2019 Purchases

Steph5487

Apr 5, 2017
Hi Chanel Lovers!

Show us your December 2019 Purchases! Hopefully some of you ladies are getting something for the Holidays!

Looking forward to seeing what you all got!

Ah I’ve been waiting for someone to start the dec thread lol. I was shopping on Black Friday at Chanel of course (nothing on sale ) and saw this little cutie but didn’t pick it up until Monday. Got the new holiday packaging too.
Merry Christmas to me! (I’m not waiting until Christmas to open it )

Attachments

• 9BC830E6-BD15-4D6B-BEF0-6FC16C3801F2.jpeg
    9BC830E6-BD15-4D6B-BEF0-6FC16C3801F2.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 2,237
  • 978C6207-601F-4B4E-82A6-C75D3CA720AF.jpeg
    978C6207-601F-4B4E-82A6-C75D3CA720AF.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 2,224
Ah I’ve been waiting for someone to start the dec thread lol. I was shopping on Black Friday at Chanel of course (nothing on sale ) and saw this little cutie but didn’t pick it up until Monday. Got the new holiday packaging too.
Gorgeous bag .would you be having the code of this .tnx

Beautiful bag! I am picking my new baby up on Saturday!

Gorgeous bag .would you be having the code of this .tnx
Hi let me see if I can help as I have the same cutie from Cruise launch end Nov 19. This is the tag ref AS1226B0171994305 for the black version. There was a (bright) red version that I got to see; but not the navy as the store couldn’t track it down in store (they had a black hole that day :smile:) There seems to be a pink & gray version but it wasn’t carried there.

Last edited:
Congrats and thanks for sharing! Your mod shot look great! Can I ask your feedback on this beautiful new tote? How is the weight of this caviar leather tote on your shoulder? If you own other tote to compare, is it lighter or heavier side as being caviar leather? How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? Thanks in advance! :smile: