anyone else have a tablet?

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I just got my new tablet PC today, and I have been playing on it all day. It's a Lenovo 12" i think-it's very tiny, thin & lightweight). I'm using my own handwriting to post threads. and it's so much fun!!!:yahoo:

I just got my new tablet PC today, and I have been playing on it all day. It's a Lenovo 12" i think-it's very tiny, thin & lightweight). I'm using my own handwriting to post threads. and it's so much fun!!!:yahoo:

Nope, but sounds awesome....I have a WAcom tablet for graphics....thats the closest I have. LOL

What brand, etc is it? Id love to see it and look into it!

I have a Gateway that I bought quite a few months ago, but the screen cannot sensor the pen anymore. So, I just have a regular laptop. Not very happy with it....

I've always wanted a Tablet Laptop, they look really cool! But I don't think I would ever have a need for the handwriting feature though, especially since I type faster than I write!

here's the link to my computer....

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/...-category-id=329576204C9E42289967E79E0E7C9A2D

it's super fast - really responsive to the pen, can "erase" with the top of the pen, highlight, pick up parts of your handwriting and move it elsewhere. and i can take notes on pdf files and everything. i download a lot of journal articles that are pdf files, and usually print them out to take notes on, but i figured i would try to save some trees. well, actually, my fellowship money pays for a new computer, so i figured i would get one with some bells and whistles, and it comes with a 3-year warranty for students. :tup:

i like the note-taking feature because sometimes i can just jot something down quickly, or draw something, and the tablet will convert what i've written to text, and save my drawing. it's great for science-y people when sometimes figures/drawings are much better than words, but i guess if you're not doing a lot of presentations then it's just kind of a neat toy. but what a toy!!! :heart::yahoo: