Pictures of my 05 Chocolate Twiggy :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I just thought I would share pictures with everyone of my 05 Chocolate Twiggy. I got her in the F/W almost 2 years ago. She's a real beauty but I barely wear her cuz I find the Twiggy to be a tad small :sad: Anyway I think the color is gorgeous and you just cannot beat 05 leather huh? :graucho:

twiggy1.jpg

twiggy2.jpg

twiggy4.jpg

twiggy1.jpg

ooooohhhhh Star, she's yummy:P... the leather is FABULOUS! Correct me if I'm wrong, you have both 05 and 07 leather...how do they compare?

Well the 05 leather is nothing less than fantastic. It's clearly the best leather ever for Balenciaga. The S/S leather from this year I thought was a hit or miss. The Black was horrid but the Anthracite was nice. Now on the F/W 07 leather, the Black Brief I have has unbelievable gorgeous thick buttery leather but it's shiny. Not that that is bad at all, I just notice that the 05 leather was more matted. I didn't buy any bags in 06 so I don't know how that leather was, but I would say 05 is still the best. It was the most consistant in that almost every bag was perfect.

Well the 05 leather is nothing less than fantastic. It's clearly the best leather ever for Balenciaga. The S/S leather from this year I thought was a hit or miss. The Black was horrid but the Anthracite was nice. Now on the F/W 07 leather, the Black Brief I have has unbelievable gorgeous thick buttery leather but it's shiny. Not that that is bad at all, I just notice that the 05 leather was more matted. I didn't buy any bags in 06 so I don't know how that leather was, but I would say 05 is still the best. It was the most consistant in that almost every bag was perfect.