I said I wasn't going to do it...

Fashion412

Jul 2, 2017
But I did. My only Chanel purchase was a pre-loved classic M/L flap a couple years ago, but I hated how much I could not fit in the bag, so I sold it off about a year ago. Given all the price increases and lack of support from Chanel on servicing bags with issues (I have friends who have had bad experiences) I swore I wasn't going to buy another classic flap...

But then I recently got a job promotion and moved to a new city, a city with multiple Chanel stores... and I caved.

The jumbo is the perfect every day size, and I really love that I bought right from the store brand new, despite the totally insane cost.

I think I just ruined myself!

Attachments

• chanel jumbo.jpg
    chanel jumbo.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 646
But I did. My only Chanel purchase was a pre-loved classic M/L flap a couple years ago, but I hated how much I could not fit in the bag, so I sold it off about a year ago. Given all the price increases and lack of support from Chanel on servicing bags with issues (I have friends who have had bad experiences) I swore I wasn't going to buy another classic flap...

But then I recently got a job promotion and moved to a new city, a city with multiple Chanel stores... and I caved.

The jumbo is the perfect every day size, and I really love that I bought right from the store brand new, despite the totally insane cost.

Congratulations on your promotion and beautiful Chanel!

Reactions: Fashion412

Congrats on your promotion! It's always the best feeling of getting a brand new Chanel from boutique :smile: Enjoy your gorgeous Jumbo!

Reactions: Fashion412