LV overkill?

Alienza

Aug 11, 2015
Hi peeps! Im about to travel again and this time im planning to carry my Evora in DE. Im thinking of getting a slightly thicker scarf to wear. Im really interested in the LV logomania scarf. Its very cute. Do you think it will be an overkill to wear LV scarf and LV bag? Normally i wear my silk burberry or gucci scarf when i travel, even in NYC in winter...sorry if im weird . but this time we are going to even colder place. If you think logomania is too much, could you please suggest other scarves for me? My backup is a snood i knitted myself, but im not too confident to show it to the world. Thank you!

Reactions: MooMooVT
I like Acne Studio scarves for warmth. The larger size is fantastic folded, but you can also unfold it and it's more like a wrap. If you want to go non-logo, then try Acne.
That’s a good suggestion from @KimTX .
I also recommend checking out Nordstrom cashmere scarves. I just bought one for my mom and it’s amazing. I own three of their oversized cashmere scarves myself and wear them all the time.

Thanks for all the suggestions and opinions! Turns out we are going to meet some friends while we are on holiday and i dont think its appropriate for me to wear too many luxury goods infront of them. But i think i will get the red logomania scarf after i come back from holiday because its really cute! . Hopefully LV will still have it.

Reactions: Joeli7
Thanks for all the suggestions and opinions! Turns out we are going to meet some friends while we are on holiday and i dont think its appropriate for me to wear too many luxury goods infront of them. But i think i will get the red logomania scarf after i come back from holiday because its really cute! . Hopefully LV will still have it.
I understand this sentiment completely. I don't wear certain bags around certain people/groups. I know many wouldn't care - it's your money spend/wear as you wish - and I get that but I do take these things into consideration at times.