Veau Foulonne ----> Le Foulonne

I see a pretty bag online in the RED ORANGE color. Has anyone seen or have this color? I would appreciate anyone's opinion and description of the color. If I remember correctly, the items in the sale are final sale, correct? Thank you!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I see a pretty bag online in the RED ORANGE color. Has anyone seen or have this color?
Capucine? I've seen it. Gorgeous red with a very slight orange undertone but it is not the sort of red orange that is too bright nor gaudy... somehow I find it muted and wearable. Honestly, I had considered this color before but I already own another red bag. Foulonne leather ages (or should I say not age?) well cos I've had a vermillion card holder that still looks brand new even when I already had it for years and used daily. I also wish to add, somehow my Vermillion never became a dirty red; you know how some red leather dyes can look dirty over time? Mine doesn't.

Attachments

• IMG_20191025_093902.jpg
    IMG_20191025_093902.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 221
Capucine? I've seen it. Gorgeous red with a very slight orange undertone but it is not the sort of red orange that is too bright nor gaudy... somehow I find it muted and wearable. Honestly, I had considered this color before but I already own another red bag. Foulonne leather ages (or should I say not age?) well cos I've had a vermillion card holder that still looks brand new even when I already had it for years and used daily. I also wish to add, somehow my Vermillion never became a dirty red; you know how some red leather dyes can look dirty over time? Mine doesn't.
Yours looks new. Good to know because I was wondering if my Vermillion key case would become a dirty red over time, glad it doesn’t.

Ordered the Le Foulonne crossbody in red orange this morning. On sale for $198:smile:
Con
Thanks for your opinion on this color. I am looking at the crossbody with the flap and one snap. The red orange is so pretty... but so is the silver. What to do?!?!?!

I'm in the exact predicament. I love the silver but you've also reminded me how pretty the Capucine was. :drool:
I couldn't decide for the longest time red/orange or silver. Then the red sold out online which made me want it more. Earlier today I noticed you could still check stores and Soho had red which I purchased to ship to me. As soon as I hung up I thought I should have gotten the silver! I am sure I will love the red though. I would have gotten them both if I knew for sure that it would hold what I need to carry. It is so hard when I don't have a boutique near me and I buy sight unseen especially because I don't think you can return sale items.

I would have gotten them both if I knew for sure that it would hold what I need to carry.
I feel you. I really wanted the silver but I cannot seem to decide on which style. I've seen all three styles in person but did not have a chance to fit all my things into each yet. What I like in one style seemed to always raise a "but". I still had not placed my order as I know I will not be able to return it too. Like you, I am pretty sure the red will work for me but I am hesitant to get another red bag as I don't seem to use that red bag of mine much. I hope the bag you chose works for you. Do keep us posted.

Reactions: Lizzys
Didn't consider this small bucket bag as the dimensions looked rather small but trying in person is a total different story. Fits my card wallet, 3D card case, phone, key pouch, tissues, lip balm and lip stick. Has room left for a small water bottle. Didn't take photos of the new Caramel colour. Beautiful lighter warm brown as compared to Cognac. Between Cognac and Caramel, I prefer Caramel.

Attachments

• IMG_20200102_112000.jpg
    IMG_20200102_112000.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 154
I'm in Asia so I cannot be 100% sure that this is going to be the same for all countries. For us, all of Foulonne styles (except the backpack) witll bs discontinued. This is to make way for the refreshed Foulonne styles coming our way in FW21. I was told that there will be lots of new styles with lots of crossbodies. Hooray!

Posting mod shots of this darling bag worn crossbody, on the shoulder and held in the hand. It is such a functional style.

Attachments

• IMG_20210427_134317.jpg
    IMG_20210427_134317.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20210427_134249.jpg
    IMG_20210427_134249.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20210427_134224.jpg
    IMG_20210427_134224.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 82
I'm in Asia so I cannot be 100% sure that this is going to be the same for all countries. For us, all of Foulonne styles (except the backpack) witll bs discontinued. This is to make way for the refreshed Foulonne styles coming our way in FW21. I was told that there will be lots of new styles with lots of crossbodies. Hooray!

Posting mod shots of this darling bag worn crossbody, on the shoulder and held in the hand. It is such a functional style.
So weird that they’ll d/c this particular one especially since it’s barely been two seasons. Guess it’s not selling well...