Dreamy December Gifts & Purchases!

Since no one's shared any December goodies yet, I'll share a snippet of our décor this Christmas season: 2019 theme Marie Antoinette:heart:

Starting with this 9ft. hallway poster, courtesy of Vogue: View attachment 4604711
View attachment 4604713 View attachment 4604714 View attachment 4604712
Missing: Marie Antoinette tree-topper doll, lots of LV gifts;)

My goodness, your tree is just so beautiful (I am declaring it Christmas Tree of the Year!!!). I absolutely love the colors (very you indeed :smile:). The rest of your decorations (even your wrapping paper!) are so pretty as well. You have some serious decorating skills. Thanks for sharing V :smile:

I love it so much!
Congrats on your new epi beauty - thanks for posting!:smile:
Speedy 30 with new charm I purchased last month!
What a LVoely classic handbag addition:heart: I love the Paris charm too, makes a great pairing. Congratulations!
My goodness, your tree is just so beautiful:smile:
:blush: Thank you so much, sweet IM!! I'm touched that you think my humble tree is worthy of such praise:love:
You know me so well: this colour scheme totally emphasizes my two favourite colours (yellow & pink). LOL I think decorating can become a slippery slope once you start - just like our LV addiction...

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Congrats on your new epi beauty - thanks for posting![emoji2]

What a LVoely classic handbag addition[emoji813] I love the Paris charm too, makes a great pairing. Congratulations!

:blush: Thank you so much, sweet IM!! I'm touched that you think my humble tree is worthy of such praise:love:
You know me so well: this colour scheme totally emphasizes my two favourite colours (yellow & pink). LOL I think decorating can become a slippery slope once you start - just like our LV addiction...
Tq!

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis