First Givenchy Bag?

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019
I'll admit I hadn't had ANY interest in Givenchy bags. Then I saw the Small Antigona in Oil Slick :heart: and suddenly want to look at other Givenchy bags - as well as wanting to buy that one (sadly can't afford it now...) What Givenchy bag first caught your eye? Did it end up being the first one you bought?

Attachments

• Oil Slick.jpg
    Oil Slick.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 161
I'll admit I hadn't had ANY interest in Givenchy bags. Then I saw the Small Antigona in Oil Slick :heart: and suddenly want to look at other Givenchy bags - as well as wanting to buy that one (sadly can't afford it now...) What Givenchy bag first caught your eye? Did it end up being the first one you bought?
Really nice! Let us know if you get it! I saw the Pandora version of this bag in person and the leather is really special. If I didn't already own 4 Antigonas, I'd think about it :biggrin: As for me, it was the nude shiny medium Antigona that was my first Givenchy obsession. I dreamed about it for months and then ponied up. Since then, I've bought so many more Givenchy bags (Antigona, Pandora, Antigona pouches and envelopes, Gem, Mystic, Pandora Box) and I love their minimalist but special style.

Reactions: randr21 and JenJBS
Really nice! Let us know if you get it! I saw the Pandora version of this bag in person and the leather is really special. If I didn't already own 4 Antigonas, I'd think about it :biggrin: As for me, it was the nude shiny medium Antigona that was my first Givenchy obsession. I dreamed about it for months and then ponied up. Since then, I've bought so many more Givenchy bags (Antigona, Pandora, Antigona pouches and envelopes, Gem, Mystic, Pandora Box) and I love their minimalist but special style.

What an amazing Givenchy collection @PurseACold !

Reactions: PurseACold

I just blind bought this. I stumbled across it on google while searching for something else and all my usual purchase habits flew out the window. No sitting on it. No thinking. No researching. Nothing. I also got overnight shipping (bc again, all logic gone) so hopefully it’s here tomorrow or Friday the latest. I. Can’t. Wait. I’ll post lots of photos.

Reactions: BBBagHag and JenJBS
I just blind bought this. I stumbled across it on google while searching for something else and all my usual purchase habits flew out the window. No sitting on it. No thinking. No researching. Nothing. I also got overnight shipping (bc again, all logic gone) so hopefully it’s here tomorrow or Friday the latest. I. Can’t. Wait. I’ll post lots of photos.

Congratulations! So excited for you! Can't wait to see the pictures! I would have done the same thing if I could have afforded to. Enjoy ypur new bag when it arrives.

Stunning can’t wait to see more pics of it!

To answer your question, my first Givenchy was a large bicolour Antigona which I now believe to be unauthentic and have spent the last couple of months trying to prove so I can get my money back