Does anyone have this silver metallic boston bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE this bag and am thinking about adding it to my collection. Does anyone else already have it? What do you think of it?

GucciBostonBagSilverGuccissimaLe-4.jpg

It's here:
[URL="http://www

I have bought several bags from them and love them, but I am worried this time about customs fees. . . .they marked my last bag as a gift (my request) and Germany still charged me =(

This is off topic, sorry. Not sure if their Gucci bags are authentic. We've authenticated one abbey from them and it didn't look right. Please ask for more pictures to look at before buying.

This is off topic, sorry. Not sure if their Gucci bags are authentic. We've authenticated one abbey from them and it didn't look right. Please ask for more pictures to look at before buying.

This is why I don't participate in this forum much. I have been collecting bags for over 17 years and know what is real and what is not. I don't need a total stranger to tell me what to buy or what not to buy. I have purchase one Chanel and one Louis VBuitton (a special order bag which I could not get in Germany, and yes, I paid over "retail") from UnusualThreads.com. Who are you, anyway?

I live in Germany now but am American. I stated I have bought from Unu***********m several times before and their bags are authentic (and their customer service is superb.) Why would you want to introduce drama into my simple question? Are you a competitor of theirs? I am familiar with forums (but don't come here often) and searched for UnusualThreads. . . I see some yes (with no reason given) and some no (with no reason given) but I don't see what you are talking about. Maybe you are a competitor trying to hurt the competition?

I don't know. What I do know is that I asked a simple question ("do you like this bag?") and most said, yes, and then you said, "ask for more pictures!" Why? I don't need more pictures. If you need them, ask for yourself. Have you visited their website? There are pictures there.

Too much drama.

This is why I don't participate in this forum much. I have been collecting bags for over 17 years and know what is real and what is not. I don't need a total stranger to tell me what to buy or what not to buy. I have purchase one Chanel and one Louis VBuitton (a special order bag which I could not get in Germany, and yes, I paid over "retail") from Un888888888.com. Who are you, anyway?

I live in Germany now but am American. I stated I have bought from UnusualThreads.com several times before and their bags are authentic (and their customer service is superb.) Why would you want to introduce drama into my simple question? Are you a competitor of theirs? I am familiar with forums (but don't come here often) and searched for UnusualThreads. . . I see some yes (with no reason given) and some no (with no reason given) but I don't see what you are talking about. Maybe you are a competitor trying to hurt the competition?

I don't know. What I do know is that I asked a simple question ("do you like this bag?") and most said, yes, and then you said, "ask for more pictures!" Why? I don't need more pictures. If you need them, ask for yourself. Have you visited their website? There are pictures there.

Too much drama.

I did visit their site and have looked at their Gucci bags. I also have checked out their ebay listings. But I'd not buy from them since their Gucci bags look off to me. Other people have bought LV and others from them that gave thumbs up.

The most important thing is, I doubt people who just come here recommend some sellers/Web sites that I found as questionable. I just want to warn my fellow Gucci lovers to be careful, whether you like it or not it's not my concern. It's your money afterall, stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.