One Fendi Made To Order OR 3 others bag?

Jan 7, 2012
Hi everyone,
This year I've been in good girls list and didn't treat myself to a new bags for a few years, hmmm my last purchase was 4 years ago [emoji28].

So I decided to treats myself with a nice handbags but still can't decide on which bags.

Few days a go I pop into Fendi Boutique just to updating current style and I feel like it to the idea of made to order Peekaboo in regular size which suits my lifestyle.

And yet at the same time what if with the same amount of money I could get myself Hermes Picotin, Evelyn and also LV artsy in emperiente. Hermes will be my first hermes bag if I purchase this.

In my current collection I have LV speedy B de, mono LV Deauville, LV Mahina XL, mono LV alma, BV Vaneta, Fendi Monster backpack, Fendi Baguette, Balenciaga work bag, lv chain louis, chanel woc black and chanel mini beige.

Tq for your time reading my dilemma, and please give me your thoughts. I just so scared to justify some big amount for MTO and yet maybe I don't like it and still thinking about picotin or Evelyn which I might reach more frequent.

You seem to be leaning slightly towards the H bags and I would suggest you go in that direction. The picotin and evelyn are wonderful bags and wonderfully constructed. In my opinion they will stand the test of time better than the peekaboo even though I think that’s a great looking bag too.
Aww tq but one more that I scared is Hermes is what we plan sometimes it's won't be as what we plan such as let say I want in noir and GHW then no stock ugh its such a pain in everyone's heart [emoji28][emoji28]

Hi everyone,
This year I've been in good girls list and didn't treat myself to a new bags for a few years, hmmm my last purchase was 4 years ago [emoji28].

So I decided to treats myself with a nice handbags but still can't decide on which bags.

Few days a go I pop into Fendi Boutique just to updating current style and I feel like it to the idea of made to order Peekaboo in regular size which suits my lifestyle.

And yet at the same time what if with the same amount of money I could get myself Hermes Picotin, Evelyn and also LV artsy in emperiente. Hermes will be my first hermes bag if I purchase this.

In my current collection I have LV speedy B de, mono LV Deauville, LV Mahina XL, mono LV alma, BV Vaneta, Fendi Monster backpack, Fendi Baguette, Balenciaga work bag, lv chain louis, chanel woc black and chanel mini beige.

Tq for your time reading my dilemma, and please give me your thoughts. I just so scared to justify some big amount for MTO and yet maybe I don't like it and still thinking about picotin or Evelyn which I might reach more frequent.

Hi everyone,

I bought my first Fendi bag 2 months ago, it's a medium selleria peekaboo. It has quickly become my most loved bag of all time, so much so that I went back to the boutique and ordered another custom-made one in a different colour. You can only custom order the Selleria line, so I was told, which is exactly what I wanted, it's their most beautiful line of bags anyway.

I have 2 Chanel classic Flaps, one reissue, and a few LV bags, but i have to say, that the selleria peekaboo tops all of them in quality. if you love the style of peekaboo, then I would strongly recommend to go for it. I chose the darkest blue exterior with the red interior for my custom-made peekaboo, which I am still waiting for it to arrive, apparently it takes 6 months for them to deliver it. Hope this helps.

I bought my first Fendi bag 2 months ago, it's a medium selleria peekaboo. It has quickly become my most loved bag of all time, so much so that I went back to the boutique and ordered another custom-made one in a different colour. You can only custom order the Selleria line, so I was told, which is exactly what I wanted, it's their most beautiful line of bags anyway.

I have 2 Chanel classic Flaps, one reissue, and a few LV bags, but i have to say, that the selleria peekaboo tops all of them in quality. if you love the style of peekaboo, then I would strongly recommend to go for it. I chose the darkest blue exterior with the red interior for my custom-made peekaboo, which I am still waiting for it to arrive, apparently it takes 6 months for them to deliver it. Hope this helps.
I love to hear from a Peekaboo lover, wait just saw your name after typing this [emoji28][emoji23].

Tq so much to chime in your inputs is very much appreciated. I cant wait to see your fendi MTO reveal in fendi forum(6months later)

I can't wait for it myself! They said April next year, apparently they do an unboxing for you at the boutique. it comes in a special box, and the brand new peekaboo that no other buyers ever touched. I will definitely post you the pictures once I get it. As I said, it is one of the most beautiful bags I ever owned, the stitches are all perfectly done, the leather is so thick and supple and smooth, it's the only bag I don't have to worry about rubbing against my cashmere jumper while shoulder carrying it. it is so durable and scratch resistant, I accidently scratched it with my nails one day at the shopping center, my nail broke, but my peekaboo was intact, not the slightest sign of a scratch. it is also so practical to wear to work or shopping, the medium holds a ton.

Aww tq but one more that I scared is Hermes is what we plan sometimes it's won't be as what we plan such as let say I want in noir and GHW then no stock ugh its such a pain in everyone's heart [emoji28][emoji28]

Firstly, congratulations for being so good for so long, that's amazing.

You can always ask at H. I have a Evie in noir ghw and I can totally recommend. Picotin seem more popular in the Summer. Both ways this is a good time of year to ask.

I need to ask. Do you really need 3 bags all at once? H and LV will (probably) always be there.

I also like the Peekaboo (although I didn't have one). I would say if you are a hardcore Fendi fan you will always treasure you MTO bag. I had the chance to order MTO loafers and bespoke shoes from Gucci a couple of years ago and in spite of the mark up I have no regrets whatsoever. When you really appreciate a brand's aesthetic, there's nothing as special and a one-off special bag for you. H and LV will always be there.

I can't wait for it myself! They said April next year, apparently they do an unboxing for you at the boutique. it comes in a special box, and the brand new peekaboo that no other buyers ever touched. I will definitely post you the pictures once I get it. As I said, it is one of the most beautiful bags I ever owned, the stitches are all perfectly done, the leather is so thick and supple and smooth, it's the only bag I don't have to worry about rubbing against my cashmere jumper while shoulder carrying it. it is so durable and scratch resistant, I accidently scratched it with my nails one day at the shopping center, my nail broke, but my peekaboo was intact, not the slightest sign of a scratch. it is also so practical to wear to work or shopping, the medium holds a ton.
That's mean selleria leather is tough.
Thanks for the recommendations.

Firstly, congratulations for being so good for so long, that's amazing.

You can always ask at H. I have a Evie in noir ghw and I can totally recommend. Picotin seem more popular in the Summer. Both ways this is a good time of year to ask.

I need to ask. Do you really need 3 bags all at once? H and LV will (probably) always be there.

I also like the Peekaboo (although I didn't have one). I would say if you are a hardcore Fendi fan you will always treasure you MTO bag. I had the chance to order MTO loafers and bespoke shoes from Gucci a couple of years ago and in spite of the mark up I have no regrets whatsoever. When you really appreciate a brand's aesthetic, there's nothing as special and a one-off special bag for you. H and LV will always be there.
Thanks for the thought, actually not all 3 bags that I need at once but ya once I think I can get it and why not.

I am not Fendi hardcore fan but who knows ya.. And thanks for the thought of the price increase reminder and for MTO it will have huge difference hmm tough decision.

If I bought the 3 bags I have to do it in Europe and I'm going to Italy in Dec.
While for Fendi MTO I will make it in my home country.

I don't know should I go to Europe first and if I can get Evelyn in Black GHardware, picotine in Red ghw and artsy marine rouge(this is the easiest to get).

Or if I can't do any of the Hermes wishlist then I will do the Peekaboo MTO