Meet my little dumpling-small pouch

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
96A16C9D-2298-4DE5-BBA1-2CA50015B5BD.jpeg 37414A01-721F-4914-83FF-B6437D63CA0C.jpeg E6888470-3C14-4593-8A47-F70F8B7F5311.jpeg
Hello ladies and gentlemen, it’s been a while since I have posted on here:smile:
I really fell in love with this smaller style pouch! The large was way too big, and I need the shoulder strap option. I cannot describe how incredible the leather is:smile:
The butter soft Camello pouch 20. The color looks slightly different than the photos on the website. I ordered from the BV website. The packaging was amazing!
I was worried it might not fit my iPhone 7 Plus, but it does.

I’m still in love with my older BV bags- Pillow, Disco, and Iron bags. They have held up perfectly.

Last edited:
View attachment 4597066 View attachment 4597065 View attachment 4597064
Hello ladies, it’s been a while since I have posted on here:smile:
I really fell in love with this smaller style pouch! The large was way too big, and I need the shoulder strap option. I cannot describe how incredible the leather is:smile:
The butter soft Camello pouch 20. The color looks slightly different than the photos on the website. I ordered from the BV website. The packaging was amazing!

I’m still in love with my older BV bags- Pillow, Disco, and Iron bags. They have held up perfectly.
Very lovely!! :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: chloebagfreak
View attachment 4597066 View attachment 4597065 View attachment 4597064
Hello ladies, it’s been a while since I have posted on here:smile:

Oh that color...:heart:

Reactions: chloebagfreak