Hermes bordeaux alligator bearn

Apr 15, 2007
Hi ladies,
I recently purchased a beautiful bearn wallet in the color bordeaux.
Looking for some color suggestions in small leather goods that might compliment
the bordeaux color.
Thanks for any & all suggestions

Hi ladies,
I recently purchased a beautiful bearn wallet in the color bordeaux.
Looking for some color suggestions in small leather goods that might compliment
the bordeaux color.
Thanks for any & all suggestions
Congrats, love bordeaux, especially in mat alligator. Would imo look great with grey tones like gris mouette. Black chevre is also pretty. There are many slgs including Carmen for keys ( got a pretty Carmen in bordeaux as a present from a dear friend). What kind of slgs are you looking for?

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
Congrats, love bordeaux, especially in mat alligator. Would imo look great with grey tones like gris mouette. Black chevre is also pretty. There are many slgs including Carmen for keys ( got a pretty Carmen in bordeaux as a present from a dear friend). What kind of slgs are you looking for?

I'm looking for several SLG.. Carmen, agenda, calvi etc..
The pickings are slim as it doesn't appear to be a popular color as an accent.

I'm looking for several SLG.. Carmen, agenda, calvi etc..
The pickings are slim as it doesn't appear to be a popular color as an accent.

For me bordeaux is like rouge h, a classic but of course it’s not a pop colour, so imo easier to combine with black, different shades of grey and I also feel it would work with some blue and green colours and with fauve barenia. If you have a bag you intend to use with the Bearn wallet you might take that colour into consideration. Some people carry a rainbow of slgs in their bags, so it’s a very personal decision. I like to match my bags with my slgs and only carry occasionally a wallet (mini Bearn or usually a Bearn cardcase) that pops so I can find it in my bag. I assume the hw on the wallet is phw, which would be nice with a bordeaux Carmen. The rest of the slgs could be something else. I have two agendas in ostrich, if you like exotics and find a colour you like, it could be fun to have an ostrich agenda. I would first pic the colour of the bigger piece, like agenda and go from there.

Reactions: papertiger
For me bordeaux is like rouge h, a classic but of course it’s not a pop colour, so imo easier to combine with black, different shades of grey and I also feel it would work with some blue and green colours and with fauve barenia. If you have a bag you intend to use with the Bearn wallet you might take that colour into consideration. Some people carry a rainbow of slgs in their bags, so it’s a very personal decision. I like to match my bags with my slgs and only carry occasionally a wallet (mini Bearn or usually a Bearn cardcase) that pops so I can find it in my bag. I assume the hw on the wallet is phw, which would be nice with a bordeaux Carmen. The rest of the slgs could be something else. I have two agendas in ostrich, if you like exotics and find a colour you like, it could be fun to have an ostrich agenda. I would first pic the colour of the bigger piece, like agenda and go from there.

I did look at the Rouge H as well as the Indien Rouge.. I am looking for a rainbow but more in the same color
family.
The exotics are of interest to be, but difficult to find.
I'm also looking at various H scarves that feature bordeaux to see color combos that work.
I have a variety of Kelly bags mostly neutral colors & a couple of "pop" colors, so I will see what I can
come up with.
Heading to H today (NYC Madison & Meatpacking) with fingers crossed
Thanks for your suggestions

Reactions: papertiger
I did look at the Rouge H as well as the Indien Rouge.. I am looking for a rainbow but more in the same color
family.
The exotics are of interest to be, but difficult to find.
I'm also looking at various H scarves that feature bordeaux to see color combos that work.
I have a variety of Kelly bags mostly neutral colors & a couple of "pop" colors, so I will see what I can
come up with.
Heading to H today (NYC Madison & Meatpacking) with fingers crossed
Thanks for your suggestions
Hope you find something nice at Madison or Meatpacking!