Does anyone have a Pallas handbag ( not the clutch but the bag) and do you like it?

7h5f921

Aug 28, 2018
I currently have an Alma, Speedy B and a Neverfull and am looking to get a new bag. I want one that isn’t terribly common as I only have “staple” Vuitton pieces so far. I went to my local store Friday and wanted to see a Pallas handbag but they did not have any on display.
Does anyone own one and do they like them?

I currently have an Alma, Speedy B and a Neverfull and am looking to get a new bag. I want one that isn’t terribly common as I only have “staple” Vuitton pieces so far. I went to my local store Friday and wanted to see a Pallas handbag but they did not have any on display.

I love mine too. And since it was mostly canvas I felt comfortable bringing it to work (I work in an environment that’s pretty grimey) and ended up using her a lot. It holds a lot and I have the poppy and it a nice pop of color against the canvas.

Reactions: 7h5f921
I absolutely love mine!

Thank-you!

I love mine too. And since it was mostly canvas I felt comfortable bringing it to work (I work in an environment that’s pretty grimey) and ended up using her a lot. It holds a lot and I have the poppy and it a nice pop of color against the canvas.

I am looking for a bag that looks nice and holds a lot of things so this would be excellent!

I have the Pallas bb and absolutely love it! Even though it’s a small bag, it can fit a lot.

I may want one that is a little bigger than a bb, but the bb looks very well made!

I have one and love it! It's very roomy & holds a lot without looking too big & bulky. I also love that it's mostly canvas, so I can carry it to work and out with the kids & not have to worry about it!

I am hoping it will wear better than an all leather one as I am very rough on handbags!

I have not but am going to go there now! I had no idea there was an entire thread! THANK YOU!!!!

I have the Pallas BB and I absolutely love it

I am going to order one!
I think I may go the pre loved route since the new ones have leather down to the bottom on the side and I want the bottom to be all canvas.

Thank- You all!

Reactions: snibor
I actually don't love mine...I don't like how it's roomy on the bottom and skinny on top where the zipper is... Doesn't hold as much as would think it does, so it's a big bag without holding a lot. HTH

I have one on layaway on FP in the color noisette. I also have the bb in noir and clutch in marine blue so I love the pallas line.

Oh man, I just saw a brand new one with the all canvas on Cyber Monday. It was $1755 plus an extra 10% off.

Reactions: 7h5f921