Should I sell this??

One_s2

O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
Hi ladies,

I want your opinions on this. I have the chanel classic pouch for phone and I'm debating whether I should sell it. It was my first piece of SLG from Chanel.

20180519_194204_HDR.jpg

My reasons for selling:
- i have a set of LV inserts for credit card and coins/bills that serve similar purpose

20180508_190035_HDR.jpg

- I never use it to put my phone into it cuz my new phone is a little too thick for it. At first, it was something I wanted to use on the go but it's not really serving that purpose.

- this was somewhat an impulse purchase 2 years ago

Please help and let me know what you think!

Thank you,
Carly

Reactions: Bagaholic1007
I love mine! I wished My iPhone 11 max would fit without the case, but sadly it does not with a case on. But I can still use that outside pouch for receipts and miscellaneous paper stuff.

But if you’re not happy with it, sell it.

Reactions: One_s2
I love mine! I wished My iPhone 11 max would fit without the case, but sadly it does not with a case on. But I can still use that outside pouch for receipts and miscellaneous paper stuff.

But if you’re not happy with it, sell it.
I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and my phone fits in the pouch with my case on. My SLG is from 18C, not sure if that has anything to do with it as the newer models look the same with the exception of an extra card slot in the back. I use the Case Mate brand phone case, it’s called the Barely There model if you are interested :smile:

Attachments

• F9CC230F-D7B0-4BDB-96C6-BDE447B27BF4.jpeg
    F9CC230F-D7B0-4BDB-96C6-BDE447B27BF4.jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 569
Here’s mine with my iPhone XS Max...i have the 11 now but they’re the same size. I can squeeze it with a case on (I use the Apple leather case and a casetify case so it adds bulk) but I don’t want to stretch it out.

Attachments

• C8276874-AE40-424F-80F5-604B370A9EC0.jpeg
    C8276874-AE40-424F-80F5-604B370A9EC0.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 513
Reactions: One_s2
I purchased mine in nov 2017 and it has 4 card slots. I use a Huawei p20 pro so it could be slightly bigger than yours. I will check the case mate brand since the phone fits without a case. Thanks!
I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and my phone fits in the pouch with my case on. My SLG is from 18C, not sure if that has anything to do with it as the newer models look the same with the exception of an extra card slot in the back. I use the Case Mate brand phone case, it’s called the Barely There model if you are interested :smile:

Do you ladies use yours consistently or you put it in rotation along with other slgs?

Here’s mine with my iPhone XS Max...i have the 11 now but they’re the same size. I can squeeze it with a case on (I use the Apple leather case and a casetify case so it adds bulk) but I don’t want to stretch it out.

Hello ladies, those that have this do you think it would be suitable as a functional clutch. I’m debating whether I should buy this to use as a little everyday/evening clutch instead of purchasing a clutch on chain.
Also has anyone put a chain on it to use as a wristlet.

thanks very much