Chanel Cruise 2020 Minis are you Copping?

Will You Be Getting a Cruise '20 Mini?

• Cop

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • Pass

Votes: 66 66.7%

• Total voters
I'm have a black one on hold and still debating …..
ooooo nice, well lucky you have a black one put aside. Last launch they kind of sat around for a while before they found homes especially the rose it just was such an off shade of pink.... but I will admit I love the navy and the rainbow hardware on the multicolor tweed mini :heart:

ooooo nice, well lucky you have a black one put aside. Last launch they kind of sat around for a while before they found homes especially the rose it just was such an off shade of pink.... but I will admit I love the navy and the rainbow hardware on the multicolor tweed mini :heart:

So these are not flying off the shelf like hot cakes then? What is your thought on the mini cruise?
I was surprised that my SA has one and was willing to hold it for me when I called earlier today.

Reactions: Sylly
So these are not flying off the shelf like hot cakes then? What is your thought on the mini cruise?
I was surprised that my SA has one and was willing to hold it for me when I called earlier today.
They should be, haha
Colors are too similar to previous fall release.. the black, gray and pink? So wasn’t excited for that. Patent is my fave followed by the Navy <- - - (must have) and the multicolor tweed is beautiful/unique :heart:

My SA just sent me these 2 images, I’ve wanted a mini for a while but I just can’t decide...

I currently got a black jumbo GHW and a business affinity in shiny GHW.

Not sure if I should go for another black or go with the beautiful grey? Just scared of colour transfer..

Any advise ladies?

Attachments

• 7C7CDE3A-7D9B-415E-83A7-E87B37C897E0.jpeg
    7C7CDE3A-7D9B-415E-83A7-E87B37C897E0.jpeg
    359 KB · Views: 1,620
  • 11A15E58-06B4-49CB-A87A-8C18A3D8A9C5.jpeg
    11A15E58-06B4-49CB-A87A-8C18A3D8A9C5.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 1,612