Help chosing surgeon for 2 jaw please

Soodi

SM
Nov 18, 2019
Hi

I want to travel for 2 jaw next summer from UK but torn between TFD dr Joon kyu lee and Regen Dr Myung june oh
And maybe Dr Park at wonjin as third possibility but no idea of fees.
Does anyone know who is the best bet for great results and expertise in ivro and ssro witj good aesthetic eye too?

Thank you

Hi

I want to travel for 2 jaw next summer from UK but torn between TFD dr Joon kyu lee and Regen Dr Myung june oh
Does anyone know who is the best bet for great results and expertise in ivro and ssro witj good aesthetic eye too?

Thank you
You should check EU dental,TFD,there’re lots of people had two jaw surgery there
https://open.kakao.com/o/gcNCOkLb

Reactions: Pakune
Hi

Thank you

I’m going in June 2020 and I’ve chosen TFD (although I won’t make place a deposit before having a face to face consultation). I’m traveling alone and it all seems rather scary and I’d love to have a westerner surgery companion.

Reactions: Kara Nathaniel
I’m going in June 2020 and I’ve chosen TFD (although I won’t make place a deposit before having a face to face consultation). I’m traveling alone and it all seems rather scary and I’d love to have a westerner surgery companion.
My husband doesn’t want me to do any surgery so I won’t do it until he says ok.