nail brightener

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I've been using Barielle nail brightener as a nail polish. It's sheer white with some flourescence. It has become hard to find. seems you can only get it from the company online, which is ok. but I'm wondering if there are alternatives. OPI bakes a brightening base coat. has anyone used this as a sheer polish?

I've been using Barielle nail brightener as a nail polish. It's sheer white with some flourescence. It has become hard to find. seems you can only get it from the company online, which is ok. but I'm wondering if there are alternatives. OPI bakes a brightening base coat. has anyone used this as a sheer polish?

Out of curiosity looked at e***.. There were several on line priced from $8.99 to $14.99
Is buying on line a problem for you with regard to authenticity?
The bottle must last a few months ..

I'm enjoying the Zoya natural nail line, they have different "color correctors" based on your particular issue. Not sure if this is what you're looking for but it might be worth looking at. When I'm done I look like I have nothing on my nails but my nails look brighter and better. AND I have the protection of polish, I can never go for very long with bare nails because they peel due to water, etc. With this stuff it's like I'm going with bare nails but I'm getting the benefits of polish. I'm going to experiment with putting a sheer polish overtop like Essie's Vanity Fairest and see if that makes kind of a faux french mani.

Reactions: sdkitty