Suggest a bag in cherry berry...!!!

praneha

Dec 16, 2018
Hi All,

I want a bag in cherry berry color. I like the color and want to buy a bag in that color preferably in empreinte leather, but open to other suggestions. I have the pochette metis in Mono so don't prefer that. Could you guys suggest which looks better? Am also looking at Alma BB which is very cute, but want to see mod shots of the same. If any one has this bag could you post some mod shots of it.

Any suggestion would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I want a bag in cherry berry color. I like the color and want to buy a bag in that color preferably in empreinte leather, but open to other suggestions. I have the pochette metis in Mono so don't prefer that. Could you guys suggest which looks better? Am also looking at Alma BB which is very cute, but want to see mod shots of the same. If any one has this bag could you post some mod shots of it.

I really like the pochette metis In cherry berry. I have the reverse pochette metis so I understand wanting something different.

I looked at the vavin bb. I love that the strap can be long or short. I love the small phone pocket in front! I may grab that.

Everyone loves the Alma. The bb is cute but I bought my Alma years ago and have never used it. No idea why....

I hate tassels so that is my problem with the Saintonge. I really really love the camera bag in cherry berry! Its not empriente but I may have to look at her today.... I just saw it!

Hi All,

I love the cherry berry color too. I tried on the new alma in cherry berry and loved it. I wasn't sure about the folded corners though so I'm still thinking about it. Such a great color!

Reactions: GrRoxy
Vavin Bb. Saw it and loved it in this color. The front pocket will fit a phone smaller than iPhone 11. The open center will fit essentials with a little room to spare. The straps are comfortable and lovely. The corners are not folded either so I think they’ll hold up better. I tried this bag on and love the size! GL with your decision.