Holidays at LV - Seasonal Shopping Bag and why I selected Alma BB in DE

EmLooker

Mar 1, 2014
Have been wearing my Eva nearly every day for several years now! Occasionally pull out my Neverfull(s) or Speedy 30 when I’m looking for more space or traveling.

Now I have the need to carry reading glasses (sigh) and so I need just a tad more space than my Eva. Also wanted to be able to use my new Venice ZCP instead of a card holder.

I looked at the Siena PM, Croisette, and the Alma BB in Neo Berry Empreinte, Red Epi, and Vernis. Ultimately I chose the DE because this will be my new every day bag and I wanted something carefree and I am always smitten by the red interior.

LV launched their holiday shopping bags today - thought I’d share a few pics from my trip there. The best part? My new little Alma is MIF! So happy.

IMG_5748.JPGIMG_5749.JPGIMG_5750.JPGIMG_5771.JPGIMG_5760.JPGIMG_5769.JPG

Have been wearing my Eva nearly every day for several years now! Occasionally pull out my Neverfull(s) or Speedy 30 when I’m looking for more space or traveling.

Now I have the need to carry reading glasses (sigh) and so I need just a tad more space than my Eva. Also wanted to be able to use my new Venice ZCP instead of a card holder.

I looked at the Siena PM, Croisette, and the Alma BB in Neo Berry Empreinte, Red Epi, and Vernis. Ultimately I chose the DE because this will be my new every day bag and I wanted something carefree and I am always smitten by the red interior.

LV launched their holiday shopping bags today - thought I’d share a few pics from my trip there. The best part? My new little Alma is MIF! So happy.

View attachment 4593053View attachment 4593054View attachment 4593055View attachment 4593056View attachment 4593057View attachment 4593058
I'm curious about the chain that you have on there? Did it come with that? My DE Alma BB doesn't have that. Thanks for any info.

I'm curious about the chain that you have on there? Did it come with that? My DE Alma BB doesn't have that. Thanks for any info.

Hi, it’s an extender chain - I bought it several years ago at LV. Not sure if they sell it anymore. I was so accustomed to carrying my Eva with a chain, that I felt the Alma was missing something. I added the extender chain as a bag charm and I really love it. HTH

Hi, it’s an extender chain - I bought it several years ago at LV. Not sure if they sell it anymore. I was so accustomed to carrying my Eva with a chain, that I felt the Alma was missing something. I added the extender chain as a bag charm and I really love it. HTH
Thank you! The chain is adorable on there. Enjoy your Alma BB...love mine

Reactions: EmLooker