Plot twist: Surprise B25 !

kkaate

Cartier Partier
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Happy Wednesday ladies! To start, I have to say I have always found Hermes as a brand so interesting, artistic, clever, spirited, and of course luxurious... I love reading about Hermes and of course being part of tPF but never knew how likely it would be for me to have my own B.

Unbeknownst to me, my dear hubby reached out to our SA to ask if there was anything she could suggest for our upcoming 1st year wedding anniversary. 1st plot twist: a Bleu Nuit B30! Once we got to the store however, there was a 2nd plot twist: it was actually a B25! :wtf: :love: And it’s perfect in every way. Navy is one of my favorite colors (you can see some navy furniture in my photos). Sometimes I feel the size 25 can look a little precious, but in a conservative color & hw combination I think it all balances out perfectly.

Moral of the story: just go with the flow and eventually everything works out, often even better than you planned :yes: The best part of this experience is my hubby brainstorming for a gift. He and I have both been insanely busy with work lately (we sometimes have to make appointments with each other to be able to talk lol) — so the fact that he took the time to even think of shopping is so touching.

Thank you all for letting me share, many of my friends don’t understand H so I’m glad I can share my excitement here! Also, we would like to thank our SA with a card and small box of chocolates. Is it better to have it delivered to the store, or should we bring it in ourselves?

B251.jpg B252.jpg B253.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! Great bag - one of my favorite H colors and totally on my wishlist, looks amazing!! :love: But more importantly very sweet of your husband and happy happy anniversary to both of you!!

I personally would bring the card and chocolates in person because I love talking to my SA...but I feel like sending it should work too! That way you wouldn’t be tempted to get more goodies which always happens when you visit the boutique in my experience... :biggrin:

The lesson H has taught me: if it’s meant to be yours it will be. Congrats again!!

Reactions: missconvy
What a lovely story! Congrats on your anniversary and of course your lovely B25! I love the size, super easy to wear esp in such a lovely color like bleu nuit.

It’s very sweet of you to give your SA chocolates and I would bring it in if you have the time. They will share it with the others and I know my SA enjoys the process of sharing their clients’ thoughtful gestures. (Guess it’s a nice break from fielding all the customers coming in and demanding BKCs.)

Congrats! This is such a classic color and bag! Super sweet story too!
I think it would give you another chance to bond with your SA if you bring her the chocolates in person! First rule of customer relationship management - take every opportunity you get to build a relationship with your customer but strangely in the H world it’s the other way around where we build one with the SA:annoyed: