Sell Chanel Jumbo and get Hermes Bolide?

I have no problem with the CCs on CFs but the Jumbo size does look and feel odd to me.

I'm also a huge fan of the Bolide and have 3. The smaller ones (27 or 31) can easily be carried in hand or on the shoulder. If you want one you'll get one.

I think the real dilemma is should you sell the Chanel and I think that's a separate decision that you need to make. Not particularly first before you buy a Bolide but certainly separately.

I have no problem with the CCs on CFs but the Jumbo size does look and feel odd to me.

I'm also a huge fan of the Bolide and have 3. The smaller ones (27 or 31) can easily be carried in hand or on the shoulder. If you want one you'll get one.

I think the real dilemma is should you sell the Chanel and I think that's a separate decision that you need to make. Not particularly first before you buy a Bolide but certainly separately.
This is really good advice!

I sold my jumbo before my orange madness due to weight and shoulder/back pain issues. I have no regrets at all.

Even a bolide 27 will easily fit everything that a jumbo fits, and it weighs just 1/5 of a jumbo. Go for it, you won’t regret the bolide!

Reactions: Etriers
:heart:Great wonderful news to hear that H :love: has been placing a lot of attention on the Bolide:heart:

What attention have you noticed?:flowers:

Well, they’ve been been messing around with it a lot over the past few years and that’s a good sign—sizes, adjusting the shape, exterior pocket/no exterior pocket, more colors, more leathers, showing it with the new straps, more availability on H.com, etc. They continue to put time, money and effort into this bag and that says to me that they have been thinking a lot about Bolide and continue to have plans for it. It isn’t a design hanging about out of sentimentality gathering dust. They clearly view Bolide as important and so they continue to work to keep it interesting and relevant.