Scarves Small H Scarves (Twilly Alternative)?

peonies13

Sep 11, 2019
Hey TPF - are there types of very small H scarves (smaller than Twillies I assume) that can be used to adorn really small bags? I'm talking about something small enough to put on a Clic 16, Convoyeur Mini etc. I think the Twilly would be too big, no? All I see online right now are men's pocket squares which are a fine size but more plain. Or are there tips/tricks to make a Twilly fit nicely on a really small bag?

Hey TPF - are there types of very small H scarves (smaller than Twillies I assume) that can be used to adorn really small bags? I'm talking about something small enough to put on a Clic 16, Convoyeur Mini etc. I think the Twilly would be too big, no? All I see online right now are men's pocket squares which are a fine size but more plain. Or are there tips/tricks to make a Twilly fit nicely on a really small bag?

I don't see why you couldn't tie a pocket square on a Clic 16. Wrap it a couple of times. :smile: (the women's and men's pocket squares are the same size, no matter what the website says....and they are a little smaller than it says too...)

I don't see why you couldn't tie a pocket square on a Clic 16. Wrap it a couple of times. :smile: (the women's and men's pocket squares are the same size, no matter what the website says....and they are a little smaller than it says too...)
I can't find women's pocket squares... all I find are 18" squares which seem large. Am I missing something or are these just vintage?

I can't find women's pocket squares... all I find are 18" squares which seem large. Am I missing something or are these just vintage?

Pocket squares=18" squares (that aren't actually 18", more like 16.5)

The women's small format (18") is the same size as the men's pocket square and neither are actually 18" in real life.

Reactions: tlamdang08

For women they are not called 'pocket squares' they are called '45' . If you search for 45 on h.com the 45s should come up, otherwise use the menu at the side and filter by 'Category' then look for '45 x 45 scarves' if you click on that they should all come up.

Reactions: peonies13
That'd be a perfect size! Do you know if they're only doing 2 patterns? I don't know what BdG is :smile:

Yes, I agree. I'd like one myself just for that reason. even tying it as a triangle may be nice on the right bag.

Sorry, Brides de Gala . It's the one hanging in the picture with the red border

For women they are not called 'pocket squares' they are called '45' . If you search for 45 on h.com the 45s should come up, otherwise use the menu at the side and filter by 'Category' then look for '45 x 45 scarves' if you click on that they should all come up.
Thank you - got it! I guess right now h.com doesn't have many, they don't show up under the silk category but 2 show up when I search "45"

Yes, I agree. I'd like one myself just for that reason. even tying it as a triangle may be nice on the right bag.

Sorry, Brides de Gala . It's the one hanging in the picture with the red border
Thanks!!

Reactions: papertiger