LV ENVELOPPE CARTE DE VISITE or HERMES BASTIA

minhat

Nov 8, 2019
Hi everyone! I’m a newbie and I wanna get my very first luxury item. I decided to get a SLG first but now I get confused of choosing LV ENVELOPPE CARTE DE VISITE or HERMES BASTIA. I really want to hear you guy advices for me, Thank you so much

To be honest you can’t go wrong with either, I love my LV SLGs and how they feel, same for Hermes, although I find Hermes’ options are a double-edged sword.

if you’re going for Bastia make sure to research what exact color you’re getting, what options are available etc, I find Hermes’ feeling and look in different leathers/colors is very noticeable. On the upside, some colors are to DIE for and I feel like if you’re going to go colorful/interesting, SLGs are the safest place and time for it!

Reactions: minhat
Hi everyone! I’m a newbie and I wanna get my very first luxury item. I decided to get a SLG first but now I get confused of choosing LV ENVELOPPE CARTE DE VISITE or HERMES BASTIA. I really want to hear you guy advices for me, Thank you so much
Those are very different products. If you choose the LV Enveloppe Cartes de Visite in monogram canvas, it will last you years and years. If you go for the Hermès Bastia, you have to pick the leather type that best suits your needs (Chèvre would be more delicate, Epson would be sturdy but less luxurious IMO, Evercolor is prone to scratches but takes color beautifully, etc.). Good luck choosing!

Those are very different products. If you choose the LV Enveloppe Cartes de Visite in monogram canvas, it will last you years and years. If you go for the Hermès Bastia, you have to pick the leather type that best suits your needs (Chèvre would be more delicate, Epson would be sturdy but less luxurious IMO, Evercolor is prone to scratches but takes color beautifully, etc.). Good luck choosing!
tks i already decided to purchase on a LV

To be honest you can’t go wrong with either, I love my LV SLGs and how they feel, same for Hermes, although I find Hermes’ options are a double-edged sword.

if you’re going for Bastia make sure to research what exact color you’re getting, what options are available etc, I find Hermes’ feeling and look in different leathers/colors is very noticeable. On the upside, some colors are to DIE for and I feel like if you’re going to go colorful/interesting, SLGs are the safest place and time for it!
yass tks u too much, i choose LV for now and then it will be Bastia in noir