"The Pouch"

It would be interesting to see it not stuffed and actually on the shoulder but I'm not a fan of what I see at present. Would look better in intrecciato, but doesn't almost anything? :biggrin:

There are pics of them worn. They actually look better than I thought even though I didn’t realize they are so big!

they will release them in intracciato too I am sure.

A60F6CE3-F578-4F1E-AFBD-9C000911E8A6.jpeg DD0BFEE6-C985-49EF-A869-E8366C9F9888.jpeg

FYI ladies...
For anyone buying The Pouch (and The Arco & Cassette) on the resale market, please please please get all relevant photos and authenticate before buying. There are an alarming number of fake bags now out there. The fakes now include the Pouch, Cassette, Arco, Classic, and Drop styles.
Do your homework. :flowers:

There are pics of them worn. They actually look better than I thought even though I didn’t realize they are so big!

they will release them in intracciato too I am sure.

View attachment 4585811 View attachment 4585812
Oh so it’s that bag, yeah, there’s potential, would love to see it unstuffed. And I’m guessing different sizes. Sleeping bag, wearable, and maybe a tiny useless cute thing.

FYI ladies...
For anyone buying The Pouch (and The Arco & Cassette) on the resale market, please please please get all relevant photos and authenticate before buying. There are an alarming number of fake bags now out there. The fakes now include the Pouch, Cassette, Arco, Classic, and Drop styles.
Do your homework. :flowers:
Yikes :panic: