Gucci Gift Giving Event

I started a new thread to ask this but then realized it may be better to ask here instead, so delete whichever accordingly if necessary. I was invited to a “gift giving” event at my local store, is this just champagne and shopping or is there any incentive on going? Thanks!

I started a new thread to ask this but then realized it may be better to ask here instead, so delete whichever accordingly if necessary. I was invited to a “gift giving” event at my local store, is this just champagne and shopping or is there any incentive on going? Thanks!

Not sure. Probably just a pre-Christmas/Holiday 2019/Cruise 2020 preview with canapés, champers and something to go home with. Only the Zumi even was different with spoken poetry and a DJ set (with Zumi at the turntable).

My rule is if I'm out and about anyway I'll go but I won't make a long trip especially. I've just been to a couple of Gucci events in the past month and the last was similar, after-hours, nibbles, lots of drink and then we were handed potpourri in sachets at the end of the evening, it was nice.

Reactions: averagejoe
Not sure. Probably just a pre-Christmas/Holiday 2019/Cruise 2020 preview with canapés, champers and something to go home with. Only the Zumi even was different with spoken poetry and a DJ set (with Zumi at the turntable).

My rule is if I'm out and about anyway I'll go but I won't make a long trip especially. I've just been to a couple of Gucci events in the past month and the last was similar, after-hours, nibbles, lots of drink and then we were handed potpourri in sachets at the end of the evening, it was nice.
Thanks I appreciate it! I have to RSVP so maybe I’ll go and see.

Reactions: papertiger