Yellow Love and my Paris Store Experience

Feb 15, 2009
I have been wanting to purchase my 1st Goyard for about a year now, but was torn between getting a practical color like the grey vs my fave color - yellow. I almost bit the bullet on a yellow St Louis in the Japan store last year, but something stopped me. I had a trip to Paris this year and I was determined to bring home a Goyard as my souvenir.

Before the trip happened, I chanced on a yellow Cap Vert that was looking for a new home. It was perfect - that pop of yellow colour I wanted, in a mini bag for weekends. And so here she is:
019C38BB-AA4A-463D-9646-5BC759EFA613.jpeg

I’ve had her for 2 months now and I couldn’t be happier.

Last weekend, my trip to Paris happened and so I popped over to the Rue Saint-Honoré store for some yellow SLG companions for my Cap Vert. The door was not locked, but the place was packed so I was asked by the doorman to wait outside. I was first in line. The doorman was very polite, and not haughty, so I didn’t mind. I waited for about 5 minutes, a few people came out of the store, and I was let in.

Unfortunately, one of the items I was looking for was out of stock in yellow. I had a few minutes of indecision, but in a moment of low EQ, I went with the grey colour for 1 of the items, the card holder (I could always give it to my husband when I find the yellow, right?).

The SM was very nice, even complimented me on my Cap Vert, so overall, it was a positive experience.

0AF9BB3A-3348-487E-B3FC-E4CFB32EF46F.jpeg

7E9FAFD0-70E3-4FC8-A386-680DF481854F.jpeg

93645F8C-1881-40F8-A6AC-DE23C402726D.jpeg

Now I have a little yellow pochette that fits the Cap Vert, and my card holder. The pochette is the smallest size - and I just realised I may need 2 for all of my stuff!

Overall, a happy experience for me. Thank you for reading all the way to the end!

I have been wanting to purchase my 1st Goyard for about a year now, but was torn between getting a practical color like the grey vs my fave color - yellow. I almost bit the bullet on a yellow St Louis in the Japan store last year, but something stopped me. I had a trip to Paris this year and I was determined to bring home a Goyard as my souvenir.

Before the trip happened, I chanced on a yellow Cap Vert that was looking for a new home. It was perfect - that pop of yellow colour I wanted, in a mini bag for weekends. And so here she is:
View attachment 4585703

I’ve had her for 2 months now and I couldn’t be happier.

Last weekend, my trip to Paris happened and so I popped over to the Rue Saint-Honoré store for some yellow SLG companions for my Cap Vert. The door was not locked, but the place was packed so I was asked by the doorman to wait outside. I was first in line. The doorman was very polite, and not haughty, so I didn’t mind. I waited for about 5 minutes, a few people came out of the store, and I was let in.

Unfortunately, one of the items I was looking for was out of stock in yellow. I had a few minutes of indecision, but in a moment of low EQ, I went with the grey colour for 1 of the items, the card holder (I could always give it to my husband when I find the yellow, right?).

The SM was very nice, even complimented me on my Cap Vert, so overall, it was a positive experience.

View attachment 4585728

View attachment 4585729

View attachment 4585730

Now I have a little yellow pochette that fits the Cap Vert, and my card holder. The pochette is the smallest size - and I just realised I may need 2 for all of my stuff!

Overall, a happy experience for me. Thank you for reading all the way to the end!
May I ask how much was the card holder?