Your LV at Starbucks

My SB only had the standard red cup design but I love the "Candy cane stripes" one:heart:
The official names of the four cups are Polka Dots, Merry Dance, Merry Stripes and Candy Cane Stripes - meant to evoke mini moments of joy.
Starbucks-Holiday-Cups-Social.jpg

My SB only had the standard red cup design but I love the "Candy cane stripes" one:heart:
The official names of the four cups are Polka Dots, Merry Dance, Merry Stripes and Candy Cane Stripes - meant to evoke mini moments of joy.
Starbucks-Holiday-Cups-Social.jpg

Oh wow, these are so pretty. I am not familiar with this Red Cup day thing. Between this pic and the one posted by Mikaelha, I need to go to SB today (may be too late to score one, lol)

TPF enabling at its best :smile:. They didn’t have the fuschia pink cup (guess there was a line out the door at 8 am with people wanting it). But I couldn’t go home empty handed. Here is what I called my diamond encrusted (lol) reusable SB cup. It’s a beauty. Question for those who bring a reusable cup to SB — do you just tell them the size and drink you want and they fill your cup with it? This cup is gigantic—I think even a grande drink won’t fill it more than 1/2 way.

Attachments

• C30A8B0C-C033-4BE8-BCDA-9FFDF9720043.jpeg
    C30A8B0C-C033-4BE8-BCDA-9FFDF9720043.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 433
TPF enabling at its best :smile:.
OMG :loveeyes: How amazing, IM!!! Enabling is on point today. This reminds me of JLo's blingy cold cups that she takes everywhere. You guys are seriously so lucky in the US!

For me, I just order any size drink then hand my Barista whatever tumbler/cold cup I have on hand. This one is sure to get you lots of double-back looks and compliments (just like your gorgeous LV's). Enjoy!

OMG :loveeyes: How amazing, IM!!! Enabling is on point today. This reminds me of JLo's blingy cold cups that she takes everywhere. You guys are seriously so lucky in the US!

For me, I just order any size drink then hand my Barista whatever tumbler/cold cup I have on hand. This one is sure to get you lots of double-back looks and compliments (just like your gorgeous LV's). Enjoy!

Thanks sweet V :smile:. I also appreciate the help on using a reusable cup :smile:

TPF enabling at its best :smile:. They didn’t have the fuschia pink cup (guess there was a line out the door at 8 am with people wanting it). But I couldn’t go home empty handed. Here is what I called my diamond encrusted (lol) reusable SB cup. It’s a beauty. Question for those who bring a reusable cup to SB — do you just tell them the size and drink you want and they fill your cup with it? This cup is gigantic—I think even a grande drink won’t fill it more than 1/2 way.

I NEED this—I wonder if there will be any left tomorrow. Thanks TPF Ladies for making me realize that this is a NEED!!! [emoji16][emoji23]

Christmas 2019 LV and Christmas 2019 Neon Pink Starbucks @ work! Perfect motivation! :heart:

I'm thinking I need these too. They're beautiful.
One question. Does it hurt to hold it???:confused1: