Reasons why a former interpreter at a Korean plastic surgery hospital don't do plastic surgery

Those promoters have no soul.

Well, I've heard that facelifts can last about 10 years. But would it be as effective though? Our facial skin is literally affixed to our skull, so I would be curious to know how the doctor could lift up the extra skin to make it look right. I'm trying to visualize it, and I imagine it would look sort of lumpy. Then again, I'm not a doctor and I could be wrong! Maybe there is a facelift procedure that can fix this problem.

You're using tape to keep your skin up? That sounds really painful :sad:

i have no choice-i have to tape the skin upward to look normal until i can find a perm solution. I don't know what i was thinking doing this surgery- i guess all this korean ads on cheekbone and jaw reduction really got to my head. I still can't believe i got rid of my high cheekbones and define jawline and traded this in. It's been very difficult for me physically and psychologically and dealing with the judgements makes me even more depressed and hurt. I wish there was a way to go back, I hope people reconsider this procedure- Sometimes all you need is botox for jaw and weight loss-not facial bone reduction. I hope my mistake can save someone else the heartbreak. Please pray for me.

Those promoters have no soul.

Well, I've heard that facelifts can last about 10 years. But would it be as effective though? Our facial skin is literally affixed to our skull, so I would be curious to know how the doctor could lift up the extra skin to make it look right. I'm trying to visualize it, and I imagine it would look sort of lumpy. Then again, I'm not a doctor and I could be wrong! Maybe there is a facelift procedure that can fix this problem.

You're using tape to keep your skin up? That sounds really painful :sad:

either facelift or custom cheek implants...

@Madambutterfly89 very sorry to hear that is happening to you. I think you are right about FC for the longest lasting result, but maybe thread lifting for something temporary (I don't know anything about threads, but have heard of it)

Is anyone wondering what is next for Rene? She had (past tense) that job. What is she doing now? Maybe looking to augment her Youtube presence?

i have no choice-i have to tape the skin upward to look normal until i can find a perm solution. I don't know what i was thinking doing this surgery- i guess all this korean ads on cheekbone and jaw reduction really got to my head. I still can't believe i got rid of my high cheekbones and define jawline and traded this in. It's been very difficult for me physically and psychologically and dealing with the judgements makes me even more depressed and hurt. I wish there was a way to go back, I hope people reconsider this procedure- Sometimes all you need is botox for jaw and weight loss-not facial bone reduction. I hope my mistake can save someone else the heartbreak. Please pray for me.

:sad:

I really hope that you can find something that will help your condition. Please stay strong! I'm praying that you will make a post someday soon telling everyone that you don't have to use tape anymore and that you're finally happy because you found a procedure that stopped your skin from sagging. Please keep us updated on your findings. I'm sure that it will help others. Thank you

Reactions: Madambutterfly89
I have seen this video when she first posted it! I somehow came across to this one and I was always wondering of the clinic she worked in before but I guess she would never state it out.

It's frustrating not knowing where this happened.
Well, she did leave some clues such as; " big plastic surgery hospital in Gangnam, Seoul" and "the head doctor is old". I'm really tempted to go through each well-known clinic's website to find someone who looks old. That probably won't do much though.

:sad:

I really hope that you can find something that will help your condition. Please stay strong! I'm praying that you will make a post someday soon telling everyone that you don't have to use tape anymore and that you're finally happy because you found a procedure that stopped your skin from sagging. Please keep us updated on your findings. I'm sure that it will help others. Thank you

That was a very sweet message. Thank you-I really hope I find a solution. Thank lole living a different life. I don’t wish this on anyone. My surgeons is sadistic and cruel. Last I heard he was getting sued. I hope whomever he hurt will receive justice

That was a very sweet message. Thank you-I really hope I find a solution. Thank lole living a different life. I don’t wish this on anyone. My surgeons is sadistic and cruel. Last I heard he was getting sued. I hope whomever he hurt will receive justice

Can you please share which clinic you had gone to and your surgeons' names? I'm sorry if you've already shared this information in another post. But I couldn't find it, or maybe I had accidently overlooked it.

It's frustrating not knowing where this happened.
Well, she did leave some clues such as; " big plastic surgery hospital in Gangnam, Seoul" and "the head doctor is old". I'm really tempted to go through each well-known clinic's website to find someone who looks old. That probably won't do much though.

I can't share the name of the surgeon due to documents signed. Anyone who gets surgery makes sure to read every single document. I was handed a bunch of papers 5 minutes before going into the OR. I will say the surgeon i went to is not in korea.

I can't share the name of the surgeon due to documents signed. Anyone who gets surgery makes sure to read every single document. I was handed a bunch of papers 5 minutes before going into the OR. I will say the surgeon i went to is not in korea.

Okay, wow. I do not know the extent of defamation laws in certain countries. Perhaps this is something that I need to look into more. That's sad that even if there is evidence people still can't say anything. That's disgusting!

Yes, I agree! It is crucial to thoroughly read the contract. In fact, I'm going to request the contract sent to me ahead of time. I advise everyone to do the same.

i had a consultation at GNG when she worked there. I saw her.

1490167517_cheryl-cole-shocked.gif

I honestly don't know what to say.