**My New Plomb Day!** (w/ comparison photos w/ Anthra Part Time!)

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Well... I just got my first Day Bag and I am in love! :smile: I'm glad I got different styles because the Plomb and Anthra are similar, but also different. I guess I sound confused. haha. What do you all thinK? :smile:

The Day On Its Own
(Flash vs. No Flash)
PlombFlash.jpg
PlombNoFlash.jpg

Side by Side
(Flash vs. No Flash)
PlombAnthraFlash.jpg
PlombAnthraNoFlash.jpg

In the Sunlight
(Flash vs. No Flash)
PlombSunlightFlash.jpg
PlombSunlightNoFlash.jpg

I think you're one lucky girl. It's going to be so nice to have just the right bag to reach for - one of those will surely go with 98% of your wardrobe (that last 2% will require you shopping for another B-Bag....:graucho:).

I was amazed at how much I like the Day style. There's a part of me that wants nothing but Day in the future - but the Part-Time is calling to me, too.

Any chance we'll see pix of you modeling both? I'd sure love to see the style comparison.

I think you're one lucky girl. It's going to be so nice to have just the right bag to reach for - one of those will surely go with 98% of your wardrobe (that last 2% will require you shopping for another B-Bag....:graucho:).

I was amazed at how much I like the Day style. There's a part of me that wants nothing but Day in the future - but the Part-Time is calling to me, too.

Any chance we'll see pix of you modeling both? I'd sure love to see the style comparison.

Sure, I can take some when hubby comes home. I'll warn you, I'm not exactly a model. LOL. :smile: