**Coco Handle** Club

The last five digits of your style code...94305 are Chanel's standard reference for the color "black"[/QUOTE

Do you know if the 19k
There were dark grey and black released in ruthenium chevron from 19k collection in US . Are you based in the US? If so reach out to your SA to confirm the color.

Do you know if the chevron deep black was released in Shiny Silver Hardware from this 19k collection? TIA!

Just bought a Coco handle in October and I bought it as a black one. Now, seeing other pictures in this thread with the charcoal I suddenly become unsure whether my bag could actually be charcoal...? In those pictures the charcoal really looks black to me. Since I wanted mine to be black I would not be happy if I found out it wasn’t really black... unfortunately I didn’t get the tag... Can anybody tell from my photo...? Is this black or charcoal...? I feel that it is black but... suddenly I am not 100% sure...?!

Woww, your bag is beautiful! Congrats!!!!! I called several boutiques to get a hand on this one too and it was sold out everywhere (in my State), they put me on the waitlist, hoping to receive a call from them soon. I've been wanting the combo of black chevron and SHW for a long time :P

Is anyone have an idea whether the coco handle black caviar with burgundy handle is still available?
i want the small one but it seems sold out where i live

View attachment 4558114
Lol, wonder if we're in the same State, I've been calling several boutiques for the mini coco too. They all said it sold out so I put my name on their wait list. And I really love the new 19k collection, chevron black with shiny silver hardware. Urggg!!! I wish Chanel has the option to place order over the phone :biggrin:

Lol, wonder if we're in the same State, I've been calling several boutiques for the mini coco too. They all said it sold out so I put my name on their wait list. And I really love the new 19k collection, chevron black with shiny silver hardware. Urggg!!! I wish Chanel has the option to place order over the phone :biggrin:
Chanel boutique at the Millennia mall in Orlando, FL had some chevron black with SHW when I was there a few weeks ago. Not sure if they're still avail now, but they had quite a few black mini's on display when I was there... &this boutique will do a phone order, but only if you're already in the system as a past client that has made an in-store purchase previously at any Chanel boutique (at least that's what they always say. I've never personally done a phone order, but they always offer it to me...) try giving them a call! :smile:

Reactions: love_purseforum
Chanel boutique at the Millennia mall in Orlando, FL had some chevron black with SHW when I was there a few weeks ago. Not sure if they're still avail now, but they had quite a few black mini's on display when I was there... &this boutique will do a phone order, but only if you're already in the system as a past client that has made an in-store purchase previously at any Chanel boutique (at least that's what they always say. I've never personally done a phone order, but they always offer it to me...) try giving them a call! :smile:

OMG, thank you so much for the info. I'll definitely give them a call early tomorrow as I've been wanting a true black chevron with a shiny bright silver hardware combo. :nuts:

Reactions: Bambs and cremse
Woww, your bag is beautiful! Congrats!!!!! I called several boutiques to get a hand on this one too and it was sold out everywhere (in my State), they put me on the waitlist, hoping to receive a call from them soon. I've been wanting the combo of black chevron and SHW for a long time :P
Thanks a lot! :smile: So far I really enjoy my Coco handle and I find it really versatile - able to both dress down and the contrary with it. It also holds quite a few things if necessary cause there is lots of space (I find). I also love the combo of black and silver. To me it's kind of classy, elegant and discrete with this combo. Hope you can lay your hands on one soon! :smile:

I have a few SA’s at different boutiques keeping an eye out for me... and none on resale that I’ve seen yet (& I’ve been checking often!). Fingers crossed I can hunt one down or Chanel releases another similar color combo in the future! I’m in no rush, I just find the color and handle so perfect together:heart:
Yes it is perfect. I would slightly prefer the monotone color though for a uniform look. It is more elegant. But did not want to wait so bit the bullet. I do hope you find one :smile: