Reveal - my first piece of BV jewellery

anniebhu

Aug 21, 2014
Like many of you here, I am not keen about the new designs and haven’t bought any bags from the new collections.

So when I saw some jewellery on sale, I decided to buy something different and here is my first piece of BV jewellery

Attachments

• 555FB003-F1A4-4029-AA9B-84A9940C631E.jpeg
    555FB003-F1A4-4029-AA9B-84A9940C631E.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 150
Like many of you here, I am not keen about the new designs and haven’t bought any bags from the new collections.
So when I saw some jewellery on sale, I decided to buy something different and here is my first piece of BV jewellery

Congratulations and enjoy! You were so wise to scoop up this great necklace. As V0N said, it’s from one of TM’s last jewelry collections. DL has such a different approach to BV jewelry. His jewelry designs don’t work for me.

I scooped up some pieces from TM’s Deco Inlay collection. I’ve been remiss in posting the reveal. Hopefully I’ll get to it this week.

Reactions: anniebhu
Thanks everyone.

I really like it and very glad to find out I’ve got a TM designed piece. Originally i had been looking to buy a different one but in the same line (it has just one big gold/silver ball and has a longer drop). Couldn’t decide and in the end, DH had enough of my dilly dallying, decided and bought it for me. Very happy indeed! :smile:

FYI, the price was very good....some 70% off. I found it on a website that sells watches ....