Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

Yesterday I went to the store and checked on the bag I liked. They didn't have any in stock, so I guess that is it. If I was ever going to get a Chanel bag it was going to be that one even though I haven't actually seen it in the flesh. The SA said it had been really popular and they wouldn't get any more. And with the increases I have to bow out. Looks like LV will be getting all of my money.
Which Chanel bag were you wanting to get?

Which Chanel bag were you wanting to get?
The large shopping bag, it kind of gathers at the top with a drawstring on both sides and has 2 top handles as well as long chain handles. I posted pictures up thread. There aren't many pictures online of it. The SA didn't really seem that bothered to help me really but after double checking said that there is one in another city in Burgundy. I didn't even know they did it in that colour.

Reactions: Gabrielle13
Price increases are happening as I sit in the Chanel store inside of Neiman Marcus, Beverly Hills. The SAs tell me that classics are going up $100 & $200 as they have a roll of new price stickers in their hands and attaching them to the tags.

Last edited:
Is the price increase today -- Oct. 31 (Happy Halloween from Chanel!) -- or tomorrow? I keep hearing different dates... anyone? (I've also heard it's not that bad, the increase, but, still. Why not save...)

Prices on French website have changed as of today on all sizes of Classic Flaps (in €):
- Maxi: 6200 (I dont' know old price)
- Jumbo: 5700 (+400)
- Medium: 5150 (+300)
- Small: 4550 (+300)
- Mini rectangle: 3050 (+200)
- WOC (classic): 2150 (+150)
This is quite unexpected and unlike the rumors, all classic models are involved!

Prices on French website have changed as of today on all sizes of Classic Flaps (in €):
- Maxi: 6200 (I dont' know old price)
- Jumbo: 5700 (+400)
- Medium: 5150 (+300)
- Small: 4550 (+300)
- Mini rectangle: 3050 (+200)
- WOC (classic): 2150 (+150)
This is quite unexpected and unlike the rumors, all classic models are involved!
I am just curious if someone can explain with some type of logical reason for a huge price increase on these handbags especially in the increase of the 300- 400 price range.

Yeah I checked it out now, the price increased already in Europe How the hell will this end?!
Are they going to have crazy price increases like this twice a year?
What the hell is the point??