Chanel shopping in Hong Kong

Does anyone have an SA to share in HK? I'll be there Oct 20th-24th and I'm looking for a mini rectangle in , gray with silver hardware, black with silver hardware, or light beige with either hardware (Lambskin or caviar doesn't matter). Looking for my wife so forgive me if these colors don't exist. Any help or information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Chanel hasn’t been making rectangular minis for quite a while already. So your chances are pretty low. Might be able to score it in lambskin, if you’re lucky but even then, these are usually in seasonal colours.

Does anyone have an SA to share in HK? I'll be there Oct 20th-24th and I'm looking for a mini rectangle in , gray with silver hardware, black with silver hardware, or light beige with either hardware (Lambskin or caviar doesn't matter). Looking for my wife so forgive me if these colors don't exist. Any help or information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Enjoy! My husband was there for work and picked me up a lovely bag that I wanted. I can send you the SA info, just PM me. She was nice and patient while we videochatted about the choices.

Hi. I’m traveling to Singapore next week but I’ll be stopping by Hong Kong airport for a few hours. I heard that Hong Kong is the cheapest place to buy Chanel in Asia. I’d like to buy the classic medium in black caviar with gold hardware at the airport location. Would anyone know of a SA at that location that I could work with? Is it mission impossible to find that bag at the airport? Also, would anyone know if the price of 41,100hkd includes the price increase? Thank you in advance.

Hi. I’m traveling to Singapore next week but I’ll be stopping by Hong Kong airport for a few hours. I heard that Hong Kong is the cheapest place to buy Chanel in Asia. I’d like to buy the classic medium in black caviar with gold hardware at the airport location. Would anyone know of a SA at that location that I could work with? Is it mission impossible to find that bag at the airport? Also, would anyone know if the price of 41,100hkd includes the price increase? Thank you in advance.
I’d say, you gotta be very lucky to get a black CF at the airport location as that classic style is very popular (everywhere really) and usually hard to come by.
My hubby stays in HK for a longer stretch at a time and it took me a while to get this bag in HK... had to send him to the boutique the same day that I knew shipment was coming in.
Hope you’ll get lucky. You never know... :smile:

I’d say, you gotta be very lucky to get a black CF at the airport location as that classic style is very popular (everywhere really) and usually hard to come by.
My hubby stays in HK for a longer stretch at a time and it took me a while to get this bag in HK... had to send him to the boutique the same day that I knew shipment was coming in.

Thank you for your reply. I really hope I will be lucky next week but not really having high expectations at this point. I was at the Guam boutique a couple months ago and they had black caviar, beige, red...literally every color in caviar but I didn’t have the funds to purchase it at the time.

I agree on the being lucky. I was at the airport boutique in Aug and they did not have the CFs from medium going down. Also they didn't really have black, mostly just seasonal colors. So I think the store at the Airport is only good for the seasonal purses. You'd have to be super lucky to get the CFs in caviar in black.

However, if you do happen to find yourself in Tokyo.... Oh boy, let me tell you. They had the CF in caviar in all sizes. The Ginza boutiques had everything in stock! Even the store at Narita Airport had the CF in caviar in all sizes available. I know you pay a little more for Chanel in Japan but they do have really good stock so it's worth it I think.

Has anybody been lucky in getting a grey or navy blue mini in HK? I wonder which boutique I should send my hubby to for a hunt for those colors.... ummmm...
Try the bigger boutiques which have more stock, such as Harbour City Tsim Sha Tsui, and Lee Garden or Times Square in Causeway Bay. These have more stock of everything, but product turnaround is also very fast, so go early. Hope that helps!

hi, just stopped by the Chanel at hk airport in December. They had a jumbo classic flap in black Lambskin with gold hardware (!!! Couldn’t believe it). The SA also offered a small rectangular in navy blue Lambskin with silver hardware. For seasonal items like shoes and jackets, they were having 40% discount too. The selection at the airport was great. They had the various vanity cases (esp in medium) and Gabrielle bags too. All in their new colors