Jimmy Choo I Have A New Favorite Choo It Just Arrived

I am really loving this one:heart:. What I think is so awsome about all the different Ramonas is the material JC uses. With a change in the type of leather the bag has a new look. Leather, patent, suede, biker leather, they all hang a little differently. This one is a little more structured and a little less slouchy due to the thickness of the suede. It is down right delicious in person!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• choo 1.jpg
    choo 1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 298
  • choo 5.jpg
    choo 5.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 301
  • choo 4.jpg
    choo 4.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 300
  • choo 3.jpg
    choo 3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 296
I have also thought about getting this bag. I'm just afraid that it could get stained quicky or absorb color from darker clothing. What do you think?

It looks just amazing, love it!:yahoo:

Samantha,
As always you make every Choo look so AMAZING:drool: I am surprised to see jeans ;)in the hot Florida summer:confused1:
As I said before, you could slap any label on a brown paper bag and make it look Amazing and we would all want to run out and buy one:nuts:

Samantha,
As always you make every Choo look so AMAZING:drool: I am surprised to see jeans ;)in the hot Florida summer:confused1:
As I said before, you could slap any label on a brown paper bag and make it look Amazing and we would all want to run out and buy one:nuts:

Thank you so much Robyn:smile:

Florida does get hot. I do wear jeans year round though, but in the summer, usually only in the evening. After living in Florida for awhile you get used to the heat and do tend to dress with the seasons more.

Hey don't let my dh find out out about your brown paper bag idea:graucho: . I really think he would like it:nuts:.

Can't wait to see your Rock!