Hermes Gold: Birkin or Kelly

I checked online and they dont have this strap design anymore. I didn't realize that these straps were that expensive. More expensive than some of Hermès jewelry :amazed:
Yes they're so expensive! I got mine in Hermes Ginza sometime in March. I still see it in some Hermes websites (just not the US)

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/you-are-gold-share-your-love-for-the-color-gold.160882/

Which is one of my favorite threads in the clubhouse :smile:

Gold is the H color I own the most H handbags in (yes surprisingly I like H bags in their neutrals more than black, I'm sure I'm not the only one even if there are only like, 3 of us in the world...), so far I have gold K, Bolide, Garden Party, and SLGs and yes I wouldn’t mind adding B and Evelyne to that list!

Reactions: Birkinitis
I couldn't decide whether I liked gold better in a Birkin or a Kelly... So when presented with a remarkable opportunity for my birthday, I bought them both and consequently have moved far, far away to a rather crowded place called Ban Island. Before I took my one-way flight, I managed to take a few IMG_20191025_124643285.jpg IMG_20191025_124507888.jpg
pictures. Both the Kelly and the Birkin in gold are divine...they bring me to tears with their individual beauty.

I couldn't decide whether I liked gold better in a Birkin or a Kelly... So when presented with a remarkable opportunity for my birthday, I bought them both and consequently have moved far, far away to a rather crowded place called Ban Island. Before I took my one-way flight, I managed to take a few View attachment 4573772 View attachment 4573773
pictures. Both the Kelly and the Birkin in gold are divine...they bring me to tears with their individual beauty.

Haha! Ban Island, the place where all naughty shoppers go. It's the adult version of time-out! haha. You're not alone, I'm on ban island too until the holidays are over. I need to book my return ticket in December because In January, I'm purchasing an Hermès bracelet! haha Is that a K28 or 25? Love the strap too. I wonder if they come in black and white?:confused1::angel:

I couldn't decide whether I liked gold better in a Birkin or a Kelly... So when presented with a remarkable opportunity for my birthday, I bought them both and consequently have moved far, far away to a rather crowded place called Ban Island. Before I took my one-way flight, I managed to take a few View attachment 4573772 View attachment 4573773

Holleeeeee mollleeeee I am crazy envious right now! This pic is kinda exactly what I was after!! Lucky you, you can wear these forever!!

Haha! Ban Island, the place where all naughty shoppers go. It's the adult version of time-out! haha. You're not alone, I'm on ban island too until the holidays are over. I need to book my return ticket in December because In January, I'm purchasing an Hermès bracelet! haha Is that a K28 or 25? Love the strap too. I wonder if they come in black and white?:confused1::angel:
Thanks, the Kelly is a K28, the Birkin is a B30. The straps (on the H website now) are available in 13 different and quite fabulous colors..not that I am interested, just sayin'. LOL!!

Reactions: lxrac