Which Picotin should I keep!?

I just went through a similar dilemma, I ordered the 18 etoupe GHW as I always loves neutral, but when I received it, it’s kinda dull irl for picotin and I agree with others that this is a fun bag so a pop color would look nicer. Although I would take a gold GHW as it doesn’t look as dull. I also think 18 is too small for me, so I returned the 18 etoupe and ordered the 22 rouge de coeur yesterday! Wait til you received it, you will know which one you want!

Reactions: exchangeluxury
I just went through a similar dilemma, I ordered the 18 etoupe GHW as I always loves neutral, but when I received it, it’s kinda dull irl for picotin and I agree with others that this is a fun bag so a pop color would look nicer. Although I would take a gold GHW as it doesn’t look as dull. I also think 18 is too small for me, so I returned the 18 etoupe and ordered the 22 rouge de coeur yesterday! Wait til you received it, you will know which one you want!

I am so excited to see the babies soon!

I m going to pick the blue up this Saturday. I end up giving up the etoupe today! So glad that you ordered a rodeo. What color is that?

I got rose azalée/pain d'épice/violet, after I ordered I realized it looks kinda similar to another one I have...rose azalée/vert cyprès/bleu électrique :hrmm:

Attachments

• 664282A6-946C-411F-8490-EF5B768AF812.jpeg
    664282A6-946C-411F-8490-EF5B768AF812.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 272
Reactions: exchangeluxury
I got rose azalée/pain d'épice/violet, after I ordered I realized it looks kinda similar to another one I have...rose azalée/vert cyprès/bleu électrique :hrmm:

This is so pretty! My main goal is to get the noir one . I guess it’s so hard to find it unless you want to pay a lot on Some other consignment website